Windows 10: white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

Discus and support white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rajn1, Dec 12, 2015.

1. rajn1 Win User

white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white cross 'X' in a red circle icon. I can open the documents and pictures but the option to get a OneDrive Link for sharing is greyed out and is not available. I tried deleting the folders and recreating them, same problem. Ay suggestions please? I don't want to use the sync feature, just the ability to copy/paste only the items I want to save on OneDrive. Thanks...Raj

:)

rajn1, Dec 12, 2015

2. audio diabled

Hi my laptop wont output any sound. There is a red circle with a white cross through the icon

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

oliviaburton, Dec 12, 2015
  3. No connection (white cross; red circle) when computer wakes up from sleep

Hello,

You have mentioned in your original post that you you lose your internet connection or wireless connection whenever the PC wakes up from sleep mode. To get you sorted, kindly check your PC's Power Plan if it was set to
    Balanced (recommended) as shown below.

white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders [​IMG]

If so, kindly set your Power Plan to High Performance as shown below. Check if there will still be any discrepancies with your network connection afterwards.

white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders [​IMG]

Your response to the solution will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

1. white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders - Similar Threads - white cross red

2. Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen: There is a white circle with a cross in it in the center of my screen. It remains there regardless of what page I am using. When I went to the community to ask about this there were numerous questions; but none matched the circle I have on my computer. I have thought maybe...
  3. Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen: There is a white circle with a cross in it in the center of my screen. It remains there regardless of what page I am using. When I went to the community to ask about this there were numerous questions; but none matched the circle I have on my computer. I have thought maybe...
  4. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  5. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  6. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File Explorer: Red circle with a cross on folders

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer: Red circle with a cross on folders: Hello, I'm using Win 10 Pro 20H2 (19042.572) In File Explorer: What does the red circle with a cross on the folders (Documents, My Letters, One Drive...) mean? (see attached image) BTW, when I launch Outlook, the following message appears: "Unable to start microsoft office...
  8. All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles: [ATTACH]Hi, Please help to get the solutions to remove Green/Red and Cross in all folders and file in Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Removed already Drive/Dropbox and One Drive. Unable to get suitable solutions...
  9. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder: Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the avatar to the left of the word administrator. Myself and Everyone are also listed as users and have full control. There are...
  10. Red cross on Internet Icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red cross on Internet Icon on Taskbar: After carrying out an upgrade including a new Motherboard, processor and Ram memory I had to re-install Windows Win 10 Pro ( Free upgrade - digital licence type ) unfortunately after I installed it a message appeared a few days later that it needs activating. Following the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red cross on onedrive icon

2. onedrive red cross icon

3. onedrive x in red circle

4. onedrive red cross,
  5. How to clear red circles of white cross in OneDrive?,
  6. red cross icon onedrive sync client,
  7. eroor on one drive red cross coming up on documents,
  8. red circle with white cross how to fix,
  9. onedrive red circle with white cross,
  10. windows red cross in onedrive status,
  11. red cross in one drive folder,