Windows 10: White Rectangle

Discus and support White Rectangle in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by luigi234, Jul 18, 2018.

1. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

:)

luigi234, Jul 18, 2018
  2. DrDuncan Win User

Magnifier shows a large white rectangle and I cannot click on anything

I was having difficulty with the screen reader software that I have (ZoomText 10.1), so exited that program and tried to start the Magnifier. What I got was a large, white rectangle that moves with my mouse pointer but the rectangle is opaque. I can neither see anything through it nor click on anything. I don't get this. What might be wrong please? Thanks.

DrDuncan, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 18, 2018
  4. White Rectangle

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

White Rectangle

1. White Rectangle - Similar Threads - White Rectangle

2. Small white rectangle below folder icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small white rectangle below folder icons: I noticed there are small white rectangles covering part of the folder icon, how do I get rid of it? I tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it still didn't work....
  3. Small white rectangle below folder icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small white rectangle below folder icons: I noticed there are small white rectangles covering part of the folder icon, how do I get rid of it? I tried reinstalling the graphics driver and it still didn't work....
  4. Small white rectangle below folder icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  6. Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white rectangle line on microsoft edge home screen: Hi,so i was cleaning my cleaning my keyboard while edge is open. i think i accidentally click something but im not sure what and the white rectangle line appear on home screen only....
  7. Strange white rectangle appears on desktop, occasionally hides my desktop icons until I...

Strange white rectangle appears on desktop, occasionally hides my desktop icons until I...: This has been happening for at least a year, this weird white rectangle with a blue/gray gradient on the inside keeps appearing on my desktop. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens very often. There was one time where there were two of these rectangles and I could...
  8. White rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White rectangle on screen: [IMG] I have the following white rectangle on my screen and I am unable to get rid of it, I can hover over it with a mouse but clicking on it doesn't do anything and it doesn't register clicks under it making almost half of my screen unusable. I've ran a full virus scan and...
  9. Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?

Why is there a white rectangle on the top left of my desktop?: Whenever I look at my desktop, there's always some white rectangle. It's been there for a whole year but I didn't really bother to get rid of it and now I want to. Why is this there and how do I get rid of it?[ATTACH]...
  10. Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you see that interesting white rectangle while switching virtual desktops with Precision...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/validatedev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/len2q7/do_you_see_that_interesting_white_rectangle_while/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of the white rectangle thi g on the left on window 10