Windows 10: White Rectangle

Discus and support White Rectangle in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by luigi234, Jul 18, 2018.

1. luigi234 Win User

White Rectangle

I had a white rectangle show up in the top left hand corner of my desktop. It was quite annoying. I tried changing the wallpaper, and killing a few programs in task manager. In the end I restarted windows explorer and that fixed it. Some people killed other programs but those threads are locked. Hope it helped!

:)

luigi234, Jul 18, 2018
  2. DrDuncan Win User

Magnifier shows a large white rectangle and I cannot click on anything

I was having difficulty with the screen reader software that I have (ZoomText 10.1), so exited that program and tried to start the Magnifier. What I got was a large, white rectangle that moves with my mouse pointer but the rectangle is opaque. I can neither see anything through it nor click on anything. I don't get this. What might be wrong please? Thanks.

DrDuncan, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 18, 2018
  4. White Rectangle

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

White Rectangle

1. White Rectangle - Similar Threads - White Rectangle

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...: How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white squares from quickly flashing "on" and "off" on my Windows 11 Home Ed. computer screen every now and again?...
  6. How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...

How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white...: How do I stop a roughly 2" x 3" rectangle containing a whole bunch of small black and white squares from quickly flashing "on" and "off" on my Windows 11 Home Ed. computer screen every now and again?...
  7. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  8. Solid white rectangle on screen

Solid white rectangle on screen: This appeared when I opened my pc... I cannot do anything. Tried Ctrl Alt Delete but when I click on Task Manager it takes me back to this screen. Any ideas?...
  9. Solid white rectangle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. why is there a white rectangle on the right side of edge browser where bing chat is? I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is there a white rectangle on the right side of edge browser where bing chat is? I...: Why is there a white rectangle on the right side of the edge browser where Bing Chat is? I cannot remove and it stands in the way of using Bing chat.Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of the white rectangle thi g on the left on window 10