Windows 10: White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61

Discus and support White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A white screen flashes when I open Firefox 61 Beta 4 and it is very annoying. Does anyone know about a fix for this? 109932 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Josey Wales, May 11, 2018.

1. White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61

A white screen flashes when I open Firefox 61 Beta 4 and it is very annoying. Does anyone know about a fix for this?

:)

Josey Wales, May 11, 2018

2. I cannot access settings

I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10.

when I click on settings a flash of white then nothing.

I have FireFox as the default browser.

RioVonWolf, May 11, 2018
  3. Stange FLASHES ON BOOT WINDOWS 10

When first booting up and the MSI Splash screen goes out there is a white flash and then a black screen then the wallpaper of windows 10.

The white flash has started since windows 10 upgrade. Seems there is some kind of bug as to the white flash.

Mark

MARKWIDERSTROM, May 11, 2018
Thema:

White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61

1. White Screen Flash When Opening Firefox 60 or 61 - Similar Threads - White Screen Flash

2. flash white screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flash white screen on windows 10: I have updated windows recently and something happened to my network its only working on static ip given by me so i decided to do so. after i started deleting my VMware and vbox network driver then i decided to reset my laptop after completed everything works fine and then...
  3. LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen: Hi, I am trying to fix a problem for a neighbour. Not sure if it has any relevance, but he has a sight issue, so says he tends to magnify a lot Older Sony Vaio PCG-P1211M if that helps any. Originally it shipped with Windows 7, but he upped to Windows 10 last year. He...
  4. White screen when opening a folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White screen when opening a folder: Anyone know why this white screen happens every time I open any folder on my desktop or new open any folder? Video: https://streamable.com/2qsep I have ryzen 9 3900 and Corsair mp600 submitted by /u/leo24pm [link] [comments]...
  5. Black screen with white flashing squares

Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...
  6. White flash when un-minimizing, maximizing, or opening applications

White flash when un-minimizing, maximizing, or opening applications: Using dark mode on windows, if unminimizing file explorer it flashes white. If I unminimize Notepad++, it flashes white. Easier to see when 'Minimize/Maximize animations' are set to 'off' There's a quarter-half second of a blindingly white app then back to whatever color...
  7. White flash when opening File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    White flash when opening File Explorer: 3f_Cyd86lu4 Whenever I open This PC (File Explorer), I see a momentary white window before it loads in dark mode. Never had this problem before. Recently, I was trying to remove some leftover files from the registry and I think after that, this has started to happen. I...
  8. White blank screen when open an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White blank screen when open an app: I got white blank screen when open some program, but it's still click-able button if i can found the button location. Like if i click the "cancel" button it will close the program like if its normal. this is the example of "white blank screen" when i run docker. It's not...
  9. Firefox And Opening Screen ?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox And Opening Screen ?: Hello, Have made Firefox my default Browser. New user to W10. Would like Firefox to open up (full screen) as soon as I log in to W10, and not just have that very pretty flower background show. How do I do this please ? Thanks, Bob 30552
  10. Flashing white screen on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing white screen on boot: This has happened to me a few times now but luckily I run Rollback Rx and can roll back to the last good snapshot. I usually get the white flashing screen on boot when I try to install new security software, the latest culprits being Bitdefender and Avira free antivirus,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox white screen opening