Windows 10: WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER

Discus and support WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've installed new version on Windows 10, namely windows 10 insider, and I applied on dark theme. All things are black except on tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RizalMahfudin, Aug 24, 2018.

1. WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER

Hello everyone,

I've installed new version on Windows 10, namely windows 10 insider, and I applied on dark theme.

All things are black except on tab explorer, it is WHITE, I think it is bug on this preview version. Do you guys have the same problem with me?

If you guys know how to fix it, feel free to respond my question.

Best regards and thanks for concern WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER 0b6532bd-21e6-4284-9c6f-9f91960dad20?upload=true.png

:)

RizalMahfudin, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER [​IMG]

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. MrGenius Win User

WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER

1. WHITE TAB ON EXPLORER IN WINDOWS 10 INSIDER - Similar Threads - WHITE TAB EXPLORER

2. Tabs in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in the Explorer: If I select something in settings or something opens a folder in explorer, it opens in a new window instead of a new tab. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-the-explorer/6dde226b-2137-4e08-b465-c93c462d4bd9
  3. Tabs in the Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs in the Explorer: If I select something in settings or something opens a folder in explorer, it opens in a new window instead of a new tab. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-the-explorer/6dde226b-2137-4e08-b465-c93c462d4bd9
  4. White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer: I am getting this error after installing a new theme I have tried to revert to the original theme and switching between light and dark mode, this error only shows in dark mode...
  5. White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer

White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer: I am getting this error after installing a new theme I have tried to revert to the original theme and switching between light and dark mode, this error only shows in dark mode...
  6. White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.: I clicked on + icon to open new tab and this animation come right on clicking. How to fix it.? Basically, for a split second it becomes all white which is really bad to eyes when working on a dark theme....
  8. How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.

How to fix this annoying white animation on opening explorer tab.: I clicked on + icon to open new tab and this animation come right on clicking. How to fix it.? Basically, for a split second it becomes all white which is really bad to eyes when working on a dark theme....
  9. Windows Explorer White Line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer White Line: Hi,Any idea how to remove the white line? When I point my mouse pointer in it, there is two-way arrow. I tried to stretch it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-white-line/d68eeca8-69e9-4355-9178-2eeff9af81cc
  10. Windows Explorer White Line

Windows Explorer White Line: Hi,Any idea how to remove the white line? When I point my mouse pointer in it, there is two-way arrow. I tried to stretch it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-white-line/d68eeca8-69e9-4355-9178-2eeff9af81cc