Windows 10: White window frames around every window.

Discus and support White window frames around every window. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since 10122 I've noticed that they changed the window frames from using accent colours to just using white all the time. Personally I don't like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swarfega, May 29, 2015.

1. swarfega Win User

White window frames around every window.

Since 10122 I've noticed that they changed the window frames from using accent colours to just using white all the time. Personally I don't like this and I am wondering if there is a way to bring accent colouring back.

:)

swarfega, May 29, 2015

2. Window Frame Color

Thanks Mohammed. My main question has to do with color of the frame around the window -- e.g. in Windows Explorer, it is all White. That makes it harder to grab the frame and move the entire window.

GeorgeScott, May 29, 2015
  3. rbfagin Win User
    Why are active and inactive title bars and borders the same color?

Not background color. Not icon color. The question is Frame color. The frame is the line around every window, also known as "title bar" and "border". I also need it to be a color other than white that identifies it as active/passive. In XP you had
    many options to configure the colors of all aspects of a window. Chrome browser can do it, but you have to download a theme editor extension. Please recommend a theme editor for Win10 if available.

Can MS change the frame color of a passive/active window? It's a simple yes or no. If no, Win10 is prejudiced against folks with many types of color-blindness disorders and needs to have much better accessibility options like the older OSes.

rbfagin, May 29, 2015
Thema:

White window frames around every window.

1. White window frames around every window. - Similar Threads - White window frames

2. White frame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White frame: Hello, I need help when I right-click on the screen and then select show more options, a white frame appears, it was never there but now it is, so I would like to remove it somehow....
  3. White frame

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White frame: Hello, I need help when I right-click on the screen and then select show more options, a white frame appears, it was never there but now it is, so I would like to remove it somehow....
  4. White borders around context box.

White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  5. White borders around context box.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White borders around context box.: So, I just recently reinstalled windows and decided to customize it as I didn't really do it as much before, and as I set my default theme to be dark, I noticed that when I open the context box there's white borders around the box which I find annoying and I'm wondering if I...
  6. Green Frame around inactive windows

Green Frame around inactive windows: I recently upgraded to a new lap top and now I have this green frame that shows around any inactive windows I have open. What is it for and is there a way to turn it off....
  7. Green Frame around inactive windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Frame around inactive windows: I recently upgraded to a new lap top and now I have this green frame that shows around any inactive windows I have open. What is it for and is there a way to turn it off....
  8. white border around profile picture

white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  9. There is a white box on my screen like a window frame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a white box on my screen like a window frame: Hello everyone, I have just formated my computer I have updated every apps driver and there is an annoying white box on my screen it feels like a window frame. I have done everything that I have found on the internet but none of them worked. Can somebody help me? My...
  10. white lines around shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is balck with white lines areound every window