Windows 10: White window frames around every window.

Discus and support White window frames around every window. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since 10122 I've noticed that they changed the window frames from using accent colours to just using white all the time. Personally I don't like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swarfega, May 29, 2015.

1. swarfega Win User

White window frames around every window.

Since 10122 I've noticed that they changed the window frames from using accent colours to just using white all the time. Personally I don't like this and I am wondering if there is a way to bring accent colouring back.

:)

swarfega, May 29, 2015

2. Window Frame Color

Thanks Mohammed. My main question has to do with color of the frame around the window -- e.g. in Windows Explorer, it is all White. That makes it harder to grab the frame and move the entire window.

GeorgeScott, May 29, 2015
  3. rbfagin Win User
    Why are active and inactive title bars and borders the same color?

Not background color. Not icon color. The question is Frame color. The frame is the line around every window, also known as "title bar" and "border". I also need it to be a color other than white that identifies it as active/passive. In XP you had
    many options to configure the colors of all aspects of a window. Chrome browser can do it, but you have to download a theme editor extension. Please recommend a theme editor for Win10 if available.

Can MS change the frame color of a passive/active window? It's a simple yes or no. If no, Win10 is prejudiced against folks with many types of color-blindness disorders and needs to have much better accessibility options like the older OSes.

rbfagin, May 29, 2015
Thema:

White window frames around every window.

1. White window frames around every window. - Similar Threads - White window frames

2. White edges around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White edges around laptop screen: This is the second time it happens. Upon turning on my Asus laptop, the screen turns black and then these white faded edges appear on my screen. They literally look like frostbite and they keep creeping on the screen until the whole thing slowly turns grey and then another...
  3. White Dotted Line around Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Dotted Line around Icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jeex8z/white_dotted_line_around_icons/
  4. White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    White borders around Right Click Menus in Windows 10: Can anyone help me with this annoying white border around every right click menu & some other places too like sound menu ? This looks very weird in dark mode. Changing user in the PC is solving the problem, but I want to keep remain in the same user, as its very time taking...
  5. White box around desktop icons?

White box around desktop icons?: Hi, From time to time, white annoying boxes appear around my desktop icons that I can't get rid of once and for all. F5 works as a temporary solution, but once I select another icon, the boxes will come back. They appear in the first place by selecting an icon, going on a...
  6. White Border Around Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White Border Around Desktop Icon: Whenever I resize my desktop Icons a white border appears around it. Whenever I refresh , it disappears, but when I singe click an icon it reappears again. I need to restart Windows Explorer to get rid of it but in doing so, my system tray icons disappear and will appear...
  7. Frames in windows

Frames in windows: I used to be able to change frames, or windows, meaning I opened teams, chrome, and spotify, and I could use Alt and the arrows in the keyboard to change between those frames, but no I can't, any idea of how I can change that? Now it only moves between subjects of the same...
  8. There is a white box on my screen like a window frame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a white box on my screen like a window frame: Hello everyone, I have just formated my computer I have updated every apps driver and there is an annoying white box on my screen it feels like a window frame. I have done everything that I have found on the internet but none of them worked. Can somebody help me? My...
  9. White shady border around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White shady border around laptop screen: Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop recently. Whenever I turn on my pc from sleep, hibernate, or restart, the screen remains black but the pc is on and working. I know this since the keyboard and power button is lit, and whenever I press the shift key multiple times,...
  10. white lines around shortcut

white lines around shortcut: does anyone know how to remove this, thing? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-lines-around-shortcut/57b3c21c-714e-4d34-a585-a3163655d590

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is balck with white lines areound every window