Windows 10: Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow?

Discus and support Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know I am. I am going to throw it into a VM as soon as tomorrow comes around. This is the link where you can get it tomorow:Windows Technical Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Andrew129260, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow?

Andrew129260, Sep 30, 2014

2. Who else is leaving Windows 10 Mobile?

I've been a WP user since my Nokia Lumia 800, and since owned a 820, 920, 925, 1020, and 950. Over the last year I've seen some appreciable decline in the W10 mobile OS and the death of several core apps on the platform. My expectation last January was
    that Windows 10 Mobile was going to start evolving and becoming more efficient, stable and attract more core apps to the platform - but the exact opposite has happened. So I'm asking other forum members if they have already left the platform? and if so, which
    phone did they go for? For me, my choice is driven by photography - and although the 1020 could be slow to take pictures it was the best smartphone camera I've seen or used. So if anyone can recommend a good phone for it's camera that would be equally appreciated.
    Oh, and while I'm here: Microsoft you really screwed this up! Satya Nadella uttered the phrase "cloud first, mobile first" in March 2014. He has had enough time to prove his intentions and my feeling is that he should resign for not delivering on this core
    objective of his.

NemoHalperin, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Who else is leaving Windows 10 Mobile?

Totally agree with you and I have the same thoughts. Photography for me high on my list but I've not been able to find a suitably priced phone with a camera as good as the 950XL.

As such, I'll stay with the platform for now. The recent 'edge doesn't sync' and 'unable to restore phone from backup after hard reset' issue don't help either.

Spying Diamond, Sep 30, 2014
  4. Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow?

I will have that page on Auto Refresh tomorrow LOL

JDobbsy1987, Sep 30, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I plan on it and I hope to get a copy asap.

BunnyJ, Sep 30, 2014
  6. I will definitely download the x86 ISO, and register in the forums.

Jody Thornton, Sep 30, 2014
  7. Petey7 Win User
    I'm definitely going to try to get it. Now if only I can find my 8gb flash drive so I can install it....

Edit: Found a $7 16gb flash drive at Best Buy.

Petey7, Sep 30, 2014
  8. Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow?

Will be up early in the morning in my PJs waiting for release and subsequently slower than molasses download from everyone doing the same! *Cool

Coke Robot, Sep 30, 2014
  9. Kodi Win User
    I will be trying to get it but the problem is trying to convert the release time in the US to OZ time.

10. Charlie Win User
    Thanks Andrew, for the link to the Windows Insider Program . Gonna be getting on the WIP train by 10 central time you bet.

Charlie, Sep 30, 2014
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    I'm most definatly downloading it! *Party

I have to be up early on business days anyway. Hopefully they release it early in the morning. *Wink

Chuck38, Sep 30, 2014
  12. Charlie Win User
    right chuck the early bird gets the worm. Or in this case the first bug? Good luck with your 10 install .

Charlie, Sep 30, 2014
  13. Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow?

Just installed an SSD in a machine for it. I will be downloading the 32 & 64 bit ISO and install them in VM and on a PC. I will then stick a whole bunch of software on there to try out. It will be interesting. I think the OS will be modular with add on packs for features such as desktop enhancements, drive encryption, advanced users will like the options. Hopefully there will be an easy button too.......

Indianatone, Sep 30, 2014
  14. badrobot Win User
    I will be at work, so I am setting up my teamviewer to remotely do download at home while I am in the office. *Smile It will go on a Samsung Evo 120GB SSD.

badrobot, Sep 30, 2014
  15. You can install it on a usb drive ?

Would you have to restart & boot to the usb ?

If I could get it to work, I would download it. *Smile

David Bailey, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow?

1. Who else is getting the windows 10 preview tomorrow? - Similar Threads - else getting preview

2. Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is anyone else getting on the nerves of Windows 10?: After every second update my complete configurations are constantly gone, as if I had installed a completely new Windows (which it probably is). You can find instructions on the internet, but they don't have anything to do with the current Windows 10 version of the menu...
  3. .COHAROS FILE .Who else has experienced this before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .COHAROS FILE .Who else has experienced this before?: [ATTACH] My system jpg,png,doc,mp3,wav,rar,pdf files all replacd with the .coharos file. How do i remove the file and fix the folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/coharos-file-who-else-has-experienced-this-before/050adacb-e335-4322-9f9e-0fb8cbf17e36
  4. Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?: I was turned on to the idea by swarfega from my Windows 10 Decrapifier post. I find it so funny as I have been in computers for a lot of years. Not to say that I've never ran VM's I have but just for testing things not to run another permanent OS. Anyway I downloaded VMware...
  5. Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who else runs Win 10 in a VM?: I was turned on to the idea by swarfega from my Windows 10 Decrapifier post. I find it so funny as I have been in computers for a lot of years. Not to say that I've never ran VM's I have but just for testing things not to run another permanent OS. Anyway I downloaded VMware...
  6. Who Else Thinks Clippy Should Return In Windows 10/Office 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Who Else Thinks Clippy Should Return In Windows 10/Office 2016?: I was having a discussion with a co-worker earlier today about how some of our employees are having issues remembering formatting rules and putting together documents. One of them mentioned that they used to use the paperclip for help when they had XP. As annoying as many...
  7. Who else uses w10 across multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who else uses w10 across multiple devices?: I use w10 on 3 devices, a mid range gaming PC, linx7 tablet, and lumia640. On the whole the experience is pretty good, syncing works well, reminders, alarms, contacts etc. This was one of the reasons I opted for android early, using chrome on a PC gave a similar, yet skimmed...
  8. Who Else Loves Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who Else Loves Windows 10?: I love it so much! Way better than Windows 8.1! 9947
  9. Is everyone getting Windows 10 tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is everyone getting Windows 10 tomorrow?: He guys. I post a lot over at Neowin but they are doing a forum upgrade and I found these forums. I've been running Windows 10 as my main OS for some time now. Now that release is just about here, I am trying to decide if I want to just leave my clean install as is and...
  10. Windows 10 Preview: download goes live tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Preview: download goes live tomorrow: Microsoft held its technical preview press event today in San Francisco where they showed off the first bits of the upcoming OS. As previously said, Microsoft will be releasing a technical preview for the public to try out ahead of the retail launch. The download will be...