Windows 10: Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

Discus and support Who made auto updates? I hate that person. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I spent 2 weeks of my life on a joke about being "indecisive" and editing my discord profile for over a thousand minutes, but auto updates turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Madeline Case, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

I spent 2 weeks of my life on a joke about being "indecisive" and editing my discord profile for over a thousand minutes, but auto updates turned off my PC and it ruined everything. Whoever made auto updates, please go jump off a microwave

:)

Madeline Case, Jun 12, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Auto-Updates Components of Windows Without User Permission

The nine files that are updated all have to do with the Auto-Updater itself.
    The article lists them all. No big deal.

I run auto-update anyway, so BRING ON THE NEW UPDATES !!!
    I have yet to experience any problems from MS updates on my XP network.

Kreij, Jun 12, 2024
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

I hate the auto expanding sidebar in 1909

Ii tried your suggestion of the exact title search. Worked just fine. Upvoted all pertinent ones. Thanks.

Who made auto updates? I hate that person. 257526d1575310503t-i-hate-auto-expanding-sidebar-1909-a-image.png

f14tomcat, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

1. Who made auto updates? I hate that person. - Similar Threads - made auto updates

2. Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who made auto updates? I hate that person.: I spent 2 weeks of my life on a joke about being "indecisive" and editing my discord profile for over a thousand minutes, but auto updates turned off my PC and it ruined everything. Whoever made auto updates, please go jump off a microwave...
  3. Who made auto updates? I hate that person.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who made auto updates? I hate that person.: I spent 2 weeks of my life on a joke about being "indecisive" and editing my discord profile for over a thousand minutes, but auto updates turned off my PC and it ruined everything. Whoever made auto updates, please go jump off a microwave...
  4. My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it: My laptop is driving me insane, it keeps cutting off connection to the keyboard keys and I'm going to destroy it if it doesn't work again, ive tried everything and I need it for school and gaming, I will trow it out a window if I cannot get the help I need!!!...
  5. My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it: My laptop is driving me insane, it keeps cutting off connection to the keyboard keys and I'm going to destroy it if it doesn't work again, ive tried everything and I need it for school and gaming, I will trow it out a window if I cannot get the help I need!!!...
  6. My laptop hates me and everyone who uses it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I hate windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate windows update: Please, let your users decide how and when we want to run windows update !!!!!!The actual way is a pain in the ****.2 or 3 times a week it makes my PC slow, very slow for about 2, 3 hours.it was much better when once a week, on late night weekends i could let my PC running...
  8. I hate the auto expanding sidebar in 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    I hate the auto expanding sidebar in 1909: In 1909 when I hover the mouse over the side-bar in the Start Menu, it expands to full size instead of just showing a tooltip like in 1903. I Hate this. Is there a setting somewhere to change it back to the way it was in 1903? 144440
  9. For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read: I blocked Win 10 auto update by (1) selecting "Never install driver software from Win Update" in Driver Installation Setting, (2) using the "Show/Hide Update" troubleshooter, and (3) setting my Wi-Fi connection as Metered. Yes, I hate auto updates *chuckle So I see only...
  10. Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana: Hi there I really LOATHE these voice activated command sets -- we have enough "noisy intrusions" already with people screaming away at the top of their voices on mobile phones in public areas or even in open plan offices - people just forget any sort of decent...