Windows 10: Who writes Microsoft's error messages?

Discus and support Who writes Microsoft's error messages? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Who writes Microsoft's error messages? Homer Simpson? "Something happened" Well, duh! 11177 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mancroft, Jul 31, 2015.

1. mancroft Win User

Who writes Microsoft's error messages?

Homer Simpson?

"Something happened"

Well, duh!

:)

mancroft, Jul 31, 2015

2. windows media player error

Write down the error and post it here. Who knows, maybe someone has a fix for it.

Linley Meslier, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Microsoft Account as admin bug

After upgrade to win10, I configured my Microsoft Account as administrator User.

However, the user has write and modification access to folders, resulting in errors when trying to update programs I had installed.

I had to change the user to local so the errors with permission stopped.

This is a tip for those who have the same problem and the warning to be solved by microsoft ..

FabianeCurti, Jul 31, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I read something about "The Man in the Moon" - since the error messages are not understandable in any language known to man - past or present. !!

I think we'll have to wait for the next edition of "Encyclopaedia Galactica" for explanations of the error messages.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 31, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    I love those messages like "Are you sure you don't want not to do this, if you don't, press yes". Homer is pure Shakespeare comparing to some. You should see translations to some languages, not even natives there can understand. Firefox: " We are embarrassed but.... "

CountMike, Jul 31, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Saw in a Shopping Mall in London this message

"Automatic door --please Press to open " !!!!!.

Also on Kings X train station (big London train station terminus for trains going to NE England and Scotland) on a Sunday -- "Due to Improvements --Your Journey will be considerably delayed" !!!.

So even Natives of what one would imagine to be using "The Queen's English" can get confused !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 31, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
  8. besb Win User

"There is an error with the network connection
    for more information connect to the internet
    and view the help and status pages"
    NTL cable circa 2001 --*Eekpriceless

9. CountMike New Member
    And than there's all that online help for non working network in W8 and 10.

CountMike, Jul 31, 2015
  10. altae Win User
    Well I can add another one. It's not an error message but worth mentioning nonetheless. I once worked in a store selling multimedia stuff, PCs, software, cell phones etc. One day a customer came to me (I could see he was kind of angry) and showed me a modem he had bought the day before from our store. I didn't take long for me to discover the reason why he was angry. With the modem came a short installation manual. There was written that in order to install the modem it was necessary to download the driver from the manufactures website *Mad No driver CD came with the modem *Wink

altae, Jul 31, 2015
  11. CountMike New Member
    I see that as a piss-off case.

CountMike, Jul 31, 2015
  12. Fires Win User
    How to translate "Mind your head" into Chinese:- "Careful here. Head amputation"

Fires, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Who writes Microsoft's error messages? - Similar Threads - writes Microsoft's error

2. who is founder of microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who is founder of microsoft: ans:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-founder-of-microsoft/8fab819d-2415-4787-b888-d0f50a1910f2
  3. who is founder of microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    who is founder of microsoft: ans:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-is-founder-of-microsoft/8fab819d-2415-4787-b888-d0f50a1910f2
  4. error message on microsoft uupdates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message on microsoft uupdates: I get an error message of microsoft update. I have windows 10 the update if tring to update hp printer. The error message is 0x800f020b. i would like to clear it so I can download other updates...
  5. error message trying to open check writing software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message trying to open check writing software: I am receiving the error "Error creating object. Please verify that the Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1 or later have been properly installed". i am using Windows 10 with current updates This error does not allow the check software to completely open for use.any help...
  6. "Options" in Microsoft Word no longer operate properly; error message Error #75 writing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Options" in Microsoft Word no longer operate properly; error message Error #75 writing...: After installing new software, I have the problem referenced above. I can close out the error message and continue, but Word options no longer work properly; for instance, convert -- to em-dash; hyperlinks; fractions, etc. Changing them in 'options' under the file tab makes...
  7. Microsoft Store error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store error message: I recently purchased the HEVC extension package from the Microsoft Store to install on my laptop. When I tried to install it, the store gave me an error message "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later." I now get this message for anything I try to install...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw error message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw error message: Hi, I have recently received a message each day with that day's date, sasying there is a problem downloading. It says to check in FAQ with the number 303019, but I can find no information regarding this. Does anyone know why this messasge is appearing, and how to get rid of...
  9. Microsoft error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft error message: Hi, Please can anyone help me with the following error message that comes up when I click on a link to take me to the Windows Update Catalogue. I have been trying to add the manual fix KB4567512 to solve the problem the recent update KB4560960 caused in preventing our...
  10. Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's 2015 reorg: Who's in, who's out: Microsoft's fiscal 2015 is winding down, which means, as usual, it's time for another company reorg. CEO Satya Nadella notified company employees of the newest tweaks to the corporate structure via a June 17 memo (which Microsoft has posted on its Web site). A number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. writes error messages for microsoft

2. how to fix Exception Processing message 0xc00000a2