Windows 10: Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

Discus and support Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Holly1958, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Holly1958 Win User

Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am only being blocked on this one website.

:)

Holly1958, Apr 21, 2024

2. Add Back to Block Chrome Browser in Family Setting for a child

So, this document does not explain how to add Chrome back to the blocked browser list. When you go to the content restrictions page under the age steetings it provides a complete list of Blocked Browsers. I had removed Chrome from the list previously and
    now i want to add Chrome back to the list. There is no add option showing. Only allows a browser to be removed.

Floyd Oneal, Apr 21, 2024
  3. PhiTran Win User
    Block websites does not work with Google Chrome.

Hi,

I set activity reporting "on", Web browsing "on", and also blocked some websites such as YouTube,.. But my child still can browse these websites, and the activity report comes out blank. He is using Google Chrome for web browsing. On the Web browsing control
    menu it said "Websites can only be blocked on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer. To protect your child, block any other browsers appearing in
    Recent activity under Apps & games.", is that mean it can't block Google Chrome browser? How can I block these websites if he using Google Chrome browser? He need to use Google Chrome for his school works. If I block this Google
    Chrome App he won't be able to do his home work any more. Please help.

PhiTran, Apr 21, 2024
  4. SKH123 Win User

Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

Family Safety Not Blocking Websites on Google Chrome

Family safety has suddenly stopped blocking any website on the blocked list when using Google Chrome. It still blocks them on Microsoft Edge but Edge additionally blocks Google websites such as Gmail and Google Docs even though they are on the allowed list.

I have tried removing and adding back the account but it did not help. Any advice on fixing this issue will be much appreciated.

SKH123, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser... - Similar Threads - Why being blocked

2. Why are the apps that I am downloading from the microsoft store being store on microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the apps that I am downloading from the microsoft store being store on microsoft...: Yesterday my Netflix was okay, I exited and when I went back to the app, I noticed that something was different, firstly the background was white and not black and secondly, when I opened it looked like the web version and not the actual app that has been downloaded on my...
  3. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...: I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am...
  4. Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website: Win 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1165 I use Firefox v91.0.1 (64-bit) browser to do my Tesco online grocery shopping and my email address (Username) would always be displayed and all I had to do was type in my password. This all changed about a month ago (late July 2021) and my email...
  5. Chrome is not being blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome is not being blocked: I have Google Chrome "blocked" in all of my children's accounts but they can still use chrome on their computers. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-not-being-blocked/288a942f-29d3-4278-b09f-d13250eb6e9c
  6. How to block websites from modifying browser settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block websites from modifying browser settings?: Hello guys, There is one site www.digitaltrends.com which I have seen to be able to whitelist its cookies automatically in browser settings. While I am surprised it is able to do that, what is baffling is there is no way to delete it, unless you reset the browser. This is a...
  7. Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.: somehow in Chrome I am blocked as the administrator. I am the only person using my laptop! I thought if I changed it in Microsoft it might allow me to be the admin again in chrome. Don't know how to change administrator in Microsoft....
  8. blocking a particular website on my internet browser

blocking a particular website on my internet browser: How do I block a particular website on my website browser in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-a-particular-website-on-my-internet/5e2b3215-10f0-46e2-8b7f-c67a8f816da7
  9. How can I install Chrome browser? I'm being blocked on this new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install Chrome browser? I'm being blocked on this new laptop.: I tried this multiple times and I get a pop-up saying I can only install 'approved' and 'secure' apps from the MS store. I tried Firefox and got the same block. I would probably try Edge if I had a choice but now I'm determined to use Chrome instead, once I figure out how to...
  10. Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?

Why am I being blocked from pages I would normally be allowed to use when using a VPN?: I keep getting this window when trying to open some pages in Windows while using a VPN. I never used to have this problem until the recent Windows update. How do I fix this?[ATTACH]...