Windows 10: why are these windows dispersing in windows 10

Discus and support why are these windows dispersing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; why are these windows dispersing in windows 10 is there a way to stop new small windows from hiding behind other big windows ?? thanks 116457 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Aug 22, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

why are these windows dispersing in windows 10

is there a way to stop new small windows from hiding behind other big windows ??

thanks

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. why are these windows dispersing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - why are dispersing

2. why windows 10 copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why windows 10 copilot: hey I am currently using windows 10 pro latest build with windows insider program but I had to install copilot from vivetool 0.3.3 because it wasn't showing copilot preview but my copilot cant open apps and switch settings while windows 11 can please help me and give a quick...
  3. why windows 10 copilot

in Windows 10 Customization
    why windows 10 copilot: hey I am currently using windows 10 pro latest build with windows insider program but I had to install copilot from vivetool 0.3.3 because it wasn't showing copilot preview but my copilot cant open apps and switch settings while windows 11 can please help me and give a quick...
  4. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???: DEAR WINDOWS 10 OS, WHY ARE YOU A PIECE OF ****??? DEAR MICROSOFT, WHY WON'T YOU FIX YOUR PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM??? EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES ON 3 DIFFERENT LAPTOPS MEANS THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE ISSUSE. I'VE REALIZED THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT ON A GOOD LAPTOP IS...
  5. Why Windows 10 is that laggy?

Why Windows 10 is that laggy?: Hi. I have Windows 10 Enterprise and it have so many awesome app but the biggest problem is lag! When I want to open start It take 1 minute to opening and when it open some icon take 1 other minute to show! When I want to open Setting it's laggy, when I want to open Windows...
  6. why windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    why windows 10: I got this computer from a friend, and I don't like it one bit. And these are the things that I don't 1 why do I have to buy one of Microsoft cam's when I have but because its not a Microsoft one I can't use it. 2 I like chrome for my browers but because its not Microsoft...
  7. why windows 10 is lag

why windows 10 is lag: why windows lag on core i5 system with 8gb ram, then what about those laptop with core i3 having 4gb ram its frustrating, Worst OS Developed by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-is-lag/0e6dea93-849c-4dab-b675-74cf68fa39e5
  8. why windows 10 ???????

why windows 10 ???????: first off I'm not a windows 10 hater I really try very hard to love windows 10 but in reality windows 10 is a piece of junk there are soo many things wrong in Windows 10 from lost of performance to bad aesthetic I even try out the 19H1 windows insider build and it is...
  9. Why is Windows 10 such a pos

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 such a pos: My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet flinger. This is a joke of an operating system. The updates, the company-sponsored spyware [img] , the abhorrent retardation...
  10. Windows 10.... why oh why

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10.... why oh why: So I bought my laptop in Hong Kong and brought it home to australia... with windows 8... seemed to have no issues... so lets upgrade to windows 10... sure that'll be cool it's free.... ... suppose to be better than 7, 8 and 8.1.... HA...So now my audio seems to mute itself...