Windows 10: Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

Discus and support Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonckheere Jaron STUD, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

:)

Jonckheere Jaron STUD, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

1. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? - Similar Threads - Why group images

2. How can I sort images by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I sort images by dimensions?: I know i can already do it, but it takes a lot a time ! Can I just permanantely add "dimensions" in the sort tab ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sort-images-by-dimensions/a5a1a374-4cd6-4e60-ad01-34dcc1548244
  3. How can I sort images by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I sort images by dimensions?: I know i can already do it, but it takes a lot a time ! Can I just permanantely add "dimensions" in the sort tab ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-sort-images-by-dimensions/a5a1a374-4cd6-4e60-ad01-34dcc1548244
  4. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?: Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-group-images-by-dimensions-but-not-sort/af2c28d7-442b-4846-96f4-dd77cf83a77b
  5. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?: Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-group-images-by-dimensions-but-not-sort/af2c28d7-442b-4846-96f4-dd77cf83a77b
  6. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

Arranging photos by dimensions in a group: Ok so I actually know how to do that. We do a right and go to group by. Normally in the pop up menu the dimensions is not a choice but I know I can select on more at the bottom of the menu and select dimensions. The thing is the dimensions option keeps disappearing from the...
  7. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arranging photos by dimensions in a group: Ok so I actually know how to do that. We do a right and go to group by. Normally in the pop up menu the dimensions is not a choice but I know I can select on more at the bottom of the menu and select dimensions. The thing is the dimensions option keeps disappearing from the...
  8. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

9. Searching for image files by dimensions

Searching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but...
  10. Searching for image files by dimensions

Searching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but...