Windows 10: Why can I no longer post answers on threads

Discus and support Why can I no longer post answers on threads in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wil_Burr_II, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Why can I no longer post answers on threads

Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong.

Do you need a degree to post on here.

:)

Wil_Burr_II, Aug 12, 2018
  2. s1rrah Win User

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Aug 12, 2018
  3. s1rrah Win User
    ScienceMark thread (with score list)

you know, another suggestion that might make keeping track of and updating scores a bit easier on all involved ...

most threads similar to this one do not float the score list around the overall thread, most keep the score list as post #1 and simply, over time, continuously update that first post, while the rest of the thread, score postings, discussions, etc. ... carry one as usual.

is there a way to edit the first post of this thread and make it the permanent placeholder post for the score listing? might make it easier to keep track of the scores as well as update the list. i find it sort of difficult at times to have to scroll through the posts to find the latest score list posting.

just an idea ...

s1rrah, Aug 12, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Why can I no longer post answers on threads

Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Why can I no longer post answers on threads

1. Why can I no longer post answers on threads - Similar Threads - Why longer post

2. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  3. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  4. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page: I have been not been able to post comments on the MSN page for the last two weeks. Appears there has been a change to the post box and that is when my ability to post stopped. I can type in my comments but when I want to send, it does not respond nor send....
  6. Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I NO LONGER post to MSN Page: I have been not been able to post comments on the MSN page for the last two weeks. Appears there has been a change to the post box and that is when my ability to post stopped. I can type in my comments but when I want to send, it does not respond nor send....
  7. how to post answers to a problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to post answers to a problem: how to fix my computers keeps going to lock screen to fix go to control panal, click on Personalization. bottom right hand corner click on screen saver, click the arrow and choose none then under that it said: On resume, display logon screen uncheck the box restart computer...
  8. how to post answers to a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to post answers to a problem: how to fix my computers keeps going to lock screen to fix go to control panal, click on Personalization. bottom right hand corner click on screen saver, click the arrow and choose none then under that it said: On resume, display logon screen uncheck the box restart computer...
  9. Posting problems - receiving "answers"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Posting problems - receiving "answers": 2-3 weeks ago I posted a problem ("Microsoft is removing app pinned to taskbar 2-3 times per year"). One answer to that problem was 'call this number and Microsoft support will help'. That was pretty naive of me to assume that was the case (that I could actually call and...
  10. BSOD Thread not being answered? Here's why...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Thread not being answered? Here's why...: [img] Information To debug crash dump files analysts need to download symbols from Microsoft to be able to analyse each individual dump file. While Windows 10 is still in Preview flights most symbols are unavailable. If you're wondering why your BSOD thread isn't...