Windows 10: Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Discus and support Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanJones9, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Tired of always having to see the tripe fox "news" in my news feed. Is there ANY way to remove this crap? If I can't get rid of it soon I'll just change home pages. Microsoft , I know you make money on advertising on the newsfeed page but you are in serious danger of losing me forever. I love Windows and Edge/Bing actually but this fox crap is really starting to get on my nerves.

I can change my homepage very easily you know.

:)

AlanJones9, Jul 19, 2018
  2. lokiboard Win User

MSN app and FOX News

Why does your app show me FOX News feeds when I clearly removed Fox from all sources.....Its not even news, its propaganda and your competitor...Why do you force them on me?

lokiboard, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Sharyn698 Win User
    Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed?

1. Why can I not remove fox "news" from my news feed? - Similar Threads - Why remove fox

2. Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove the news feed from Microsoft Start?: I'm talking about the weather icon in the left of my taskbar on my new computer. I click on it and it displays the weather, traffic and also a bunch of new stories. I understand I can turn this off altogether in the taskbar settings. I don't want to do this, I quite like...
  3. removing news feed from child account

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing news feed from child account: My child is set up on family sharing. I can switch off the news feed in Edge when it is me using the laptop but as soon as she signs in as herself the news feed comes back and it cannot be removed in the same way as there is no gear icon. How do I stop her seeing...
  4. removing news feed from child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing news feed from child account: My child is set up on family sharing. I can switch off the news feed in Edge when it is me using the laptop but as soon as she signs in as herself the news feed comes back and it cannot be removed in the same way as there is no gear icon. How do I stop her seeing...
  5. Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?

Why is there not an option to remove the Trump enabling FOX News from my Homepage?: Why isn't Microsoft joining the rest of corporate America in preserving their corporate image? As long as Microsoftforces FOX upon my Homepage, I will continue to condemn Microsoft as a corporate institution, for being complicit in the insurrection against Democracy. I will...
  6. FOX NEWS

FOX NEWS: Why Can't I delete FOX NEWS from my News Feed? It's nothing but lies, Right Wing propaganda and misinformation. How much money is FOX paying Microsoft to disseminate their traitorous viewpoints? Question is, does Microsoft respect bona fide journalism that is truthful,...
  7. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  8. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove fake news from my news feed?: I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top...
  9. How do I remove fake news from my news feed?

How do I remove fake news from my news feed?: I'm tired of seeing leftist op-ed fake-news every time I open my news feed. Give us the option to change the sites in our news feed! I'm not talking about "changing my homepage" which is the canned response that Microsoft keeps giving. I'm talking about changing the "top...
  10. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete fox news from my news feed

2. how do i remove fox news from my feed

3. how do i remove fox news from microsoff news feed

4. remove fox news from feed on edge,
  5. if fox news is entertainment why is it in my news feed,
  6. how to remove fox news from my news feed on i phone