Windows 10: Why can't I find a WHITE keyboard any more !!!

Discus and support Why can't I find a WHITE keyboard any more !!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there It seems that these days external keyboards only come in BLACK with Silver letters on the keys. I prefer the old WHITE / CREAM ones with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jun 9, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Why can't I find a WHITE keyboard any more !!!

Hi there

It seems that these days external keyboards only come in BLACK with Silver letters on the keys.

I prefer the old WHITE / CREAM ones with BLACK letters on the keys. I've resuscitated two old keyboards with the PS2 round connector --fortunately I still have the PS2--->USB connectors so the keyboards work. I've also got the USB==>USB wireless adapter so I can still use these WIRELESSLY (except for the USB-->to the wireless transmitter) but good enough so the keyboard is effectively a Wireless one.

I find the white keyboards much easier to use if I have to LOOK at the keys -- especially if I'm using different language keyboards.

Just a gripe - but I'm surprised all the external keyboards I see are always BLACK ones.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 9, 2015

2. Where is the White Charging Case for the Lumia 1020?

I asked the company I bought my Lumia 1020 from what had happened to the white charging cover. They said Nokia aren't producing them any more, but they couldn't find out why.

Seems ridiculous to make a phone in one colour but then not make (or rather, stop making) the charging cover for it.

Even more ridiculous when you consider they're still making and selling the white charging plate and white camera grip!

iwords---01, Jun 9, 2015
  3. djbillyd Win User
    Keyboards

I'm sure this isn't the first time this has been asked; how can I protect the characters on my black keyboard, with white characters? I can't even find a keyboard with black characters. And keyboard plastic covers (which I hate) are almost impossible to
    find for your specific keyboard, as they are so "individual" in the way their made.

And there is almost no way to meet the criteria of the community discussion...

djbillyd, Jun 9, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

amount of coffee used in companies caused this goodie to fade away

batlhilz, Jun 9, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
  6. Slartybart, Jun 9, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member

And to think that once, long time ago I painted my KB and case black and everybody was saying it's stupid and would never catch up.

CountMike, Jun 10, 2015
  8. ddgm91 Win User
    Mac keyboards are white!*Tongue

ddgm91, Jun 10, 2015
  9. sn00ker Win User
    I'm like you and this is why I bought 3 white ones years ago . I'm on my second one with one left . I don't get it either as to why they stop the white ones

sn00ker, Dec 4, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    The show more dirt than black.

BunnyJ, Dec 4, 2015
  11. Porthos Win User
    #whitekeyboardsmatter

Porthos, Dec 4, 2015
  12. Edwin New Member

Yeah, makes you clean it more often! *Wink
    Similar applies to a coffee maker! *Smile

Edwin, Dec 4, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member
    +1, Yup.. I hate dirty key boards. *Mad

BunnyJ, Dec 4, 2015
  14. CountMike New Member
    They say that KBs have more germs than a public toilet !!! My GF keeps alcohol wipes next to her laptop !!!

CountMike, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Why can't I find a WHITE keyboard any more !!! - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  3. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  4. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can't I access my Settings any more?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I access my Settings any more?: Since one of the recent updates I cannot access my settings. It worked fine until recently. I have not installed Windows 11, and couldn't do it now since I cannot access my Settings....
  6. Why can't I access my Settings any more?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I access my Settings any more?: Since one of the recent updates I cannot access my settings. It worked fine until recently. I have not installed Windows 11, and couldn't do it now since I cannot access my Settings....
  7. Why can't I access my Settings any more?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in to Microsoft Solitaire any more.: All of a sudden I no longer get right into my x box account of solitaire nor mahjong. I have tried all the hints but nothing is working. Also checked my firewall and it is fine there. [Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Restore or recover messages]...
  9. Why I can't connect to the server any more?

Why I can't connect to the server any more?: Hi I have a problem that can't connect to the server any more. I take there the File history of the computers. I made an error when I made a user account, say userj, to that server, but I spelled it wrong, it should have been userv. I changed the name in user account....
  10. I can't find any way to meter this

I can't find any way to meter this: Good morning, I was using my smartphone to connect wirelessly to my laptop with Foxfi. With the Android Nougat update, this is no longer allowed. *Mad The workaround was to connect my phone thru a usb connection and use PDAnet (hope a few of you know what I'm talking about)....