Windows 10: why can't i install 3d chess game ?

Discus and support why can't i install 3d chess game ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i was looking for a chess game on microsoft store and i found 3s chess game but there is : 3d chess game is currently not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by drugo, Feb 9, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

why can't i install 3d chess game ?

Hi
    i was looking for a chess game on microsoft store and i found 3s chess game

but there is :

3d chess game is currently not available

the game is only in english , my operation system is in italian
    can't i install it because my operation system is in italian ?
    can you install it?

why can't i install 3d chess game ? [​IMG]

thanks

:)

drugo, Feb 9, 2016

2. Microsoft Chess for the Windows Phone Store

For some reason Windows 7 has Chess Titans and Windows Phone 7 has Game Chest: Logic Games, but I can't find a chess game for Windows and Windows Phone that I can Cloud-sync like I can with
    literally every other Game Chest game (Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft Sudoku, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection).

Chess is probably one of the most popular (video-)games you can find, it's a real shame that Microsoft doesn't at-least just take the game from the Game Chest and release it as a free standalone 3D game.

Tula, the Quang, Feb 9, 2016
  3. nokphones Win User
    An Ovi Store game is conflicting

Hi,

This is not a conflict about the store, its about a free game I downloaded.

I got Chess and I thought I want to download Soccer 3D and Bounce tales. They both said installation error.

I contacted Support but sent me a link to the support page.

And now I wanted to play Chess but conflicting application, show item. I press yes and it restarts like usual.

WHY DOES NOKIA MAKE THIS MESSAGE IF IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY WORK??!!

Thanks for replying.

Nokia 2730 classic

Firmware 10.45

nokphones, Feb 9, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

5. drugo Win User
    hi
    i can't install it
    i guess because my operation system is not in english
    several apps that are no transalted ,i can't install
    i guess there is wordaround,isn't it ? (outside installing the english language pack)

drugo, Feb 11, 2016
  6. jds63 Win User
    Decent Chess game, best in the store. Answer to your question, no only in English.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. why can't i install 3d chess game ? - Similar Threads - why can't install

2. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  3. How do I exit 3D Chess game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I exit 3D Chess game?: I installed 3D chess game from Microsoft store. I want to try the free version before buying. The only way I can find to exit the game is to bring up task manager and end the task. I've Googled it and get the same thing. Seriously? There is no EXIT option? Am I missing...
  4. Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?

Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?: I've been trying to install Rockstar game launcher on my PC, but whenever the installation start installing the visual c++ my VGA monitor, which connected to the graphics card, starts flashing until it crashes, the tower doesn't crash just the monitor. After awhile the...
  5. Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?: I've been trying to install Rockstar game launcher on my PC, but whenever the installation start installing the visual c++ my VGA monitor, which connected to the graphics card, starts flashing until it crashes, the tower doesn't crash just the monitor. After awhile the...
  6. Why Can't I Install Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I Install Game Bar: I just got a new computer and I was trying to track the FPS of a few games I'm playing. Whenever I would open the game bar, it would only show me screen capture controls, and nothing else. So, I started troubleshooting, and I got to the point of uninstalling game bar through...
  7. Why Can't I Install Game Bar

Why Can't I Install Game Bar: I just got a new computer and I was trying to track the FPS of a few games I'm playing. Whenever I would open the game bar, it would only show me screen capture controls, and nothing else. So, I started troubleshooting, and I got to the point of uninstalling game bar through...
  8. Chess Titan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chess Titan: Hello, How can I download Chess Titan on windows 10 ? Can I purchase it from the Microsoft store ? I don't trust downloading it from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chess-titan/b94f1c2d-c123-4609-83a5-edfee2e73d44
  9. Chess Titans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chess Titans: The information I seek is whether or not a download of "Chess Titans" chess game will result in ads being displayed along with the app. I would pay some amount to not have to deal with pop-ups, etc... while enjoying a game of computer chess....
  10. How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to abort 3D Chess Game in Windows 10: Ver 1909, build 18363.720 How does one abort/shut down the game before it ends, other than "close window"? 152755