Windows 10: Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update

Discus and support Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i updated my Windows 7 to 10 2 days ago and the sound was too low so i searched up Realtek newest drivers for windows 10 64bit and when i was done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Haipah, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Haipah Win User

Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update

So i updated my Windows 7 to 10 2 days ago and the sound was too low so i searched up Realtek newest drivers for windows 10 64bit and when i was done installing them my sound was the same nothing changed so then i isntalled DFX audio enhancer and now my sound is louder but there was 1 more problem i don't have a mic anymore for some reason on Recording devices i don't have any recording devices i've tried everything believe me everything on the Internet for help and nothing did i troubleshooted it i went to device manager to see for updates i uninstalled it and installed it again and nothing worked it was the same no matter what so if you are someone who is experienced the same as me please help me*Mad*Mad

:)

Haipah, Jul 29, 2016

2. How to stop Realtek Audio drivers from installing on Windows 10?

I don't need the Realtek Audio drivers, so I uninstalled it, and installed a different set of drivers. I rebooted, everything was working fine, I checked Windows Update, and it was automatically downloading the drivers again. Why can't I tell it not to download
    those drivers? It messes up my audio setup.

Is there a way to stop the Realtek Audio drivers from downloading?

Rhettorical, Jul 29, 2016
  3. My audio messed up after the Fall Creators update

So yesterday, after i was done playing on my PC, i hit Shut down and update by accident when i meant to press Sleep, no biggie I Thought, so i carried on my day until i wanted to use it again. Once i turned it on, my Resolution was messed up which i fixed,
    and Realtek (My Audio Manager) spammed me with Pop ups saying my headset, was disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times, And The Sound is just loud static, i cant hear anything, i plugged my headset into my phone and it worked perfectly. Can someone help
    me resolve this? Thanks

TroyDHotmail, Jul 29, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

What is the make and model# of your computer/motherboard?
    Go to the manufacturers support/download drivers site, type in your model#, choose your version of Windows (ie) 32bit or 64bit and download the audio driver for your model.

spunk, Jul 31, 2016
  5. DooGie Win User
    Try installing the latest from this thread Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Page 96 - Windows 10 Forums

DooGie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update - Similar Threads - Why did audio

2. Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers: Updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 caused a lot of problems for my audio inputs and outputs. I use NVIDIA broadcast for my gaming and general audio and the switch to Windows 11 screwed everything....
  3. Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did Windows 11 mess up my audio drivers: Updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 caused a lot of problems for my audio inputs and outputs. I use NVIDIA broadcast for my gaming and general audio and the switch to Windows 11 screwed everything....
  4. Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11: I updated my computer and the audio is messed up now. Now the audio has a lot of reverb and I don't know how to fix it. I haven't touched my audio settings and MaxxAudio, but the audio sounds like it has a lot of reverb now.This is on a windows 11...
  5. Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Messed Up After Updating Windows 11: I updated my computer and the audio is messed up now. Now the audio has a lot of reverb and I don't know how to fix it. I haven't touched my audio settings and MaxxAudio, but the audio sounds like it has a lot of reverb now.This is on a windows 11...
  6. Newest update messes up audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newest update messes up audio drivers.: This is the third time I'm installing the newest update, twice out of will and now because they are forcing me to. Every time I switch to this version the sound in my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headset is stuttery/laggy. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and even buying a new...
  7. Windows update messed my audio up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update messed my audio up: So last night I did the windows update before getting off. Everything was working completely fine, my microphone, dac amp and headphones. Now my dac amp and microphone do not work anymore. I’m assuming the blame is to be put on the windows update as this has previously...
  8. windows update messes up audio and network drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows update messes up audio and network drivers: Yet again after a wednesday update I turn on my network to find the update has mucked up the network drivers on some machines and I have to reset the network on those machines to get them to talk to each other and my NAS drives which hold all my media. This time it also...
  9. Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did you messed up my computer like this?!: Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this? I hate Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-messed-up-my-computer-like-this/d885c796-aa1c-4538-98c9-7f65a5611236
  10. Windows Updates Mess up my Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Updates Mess up my Audio: I'm running windows 10, have realtek audio. Whenever it updates the audio goes crazy, meaning if watching a movie the voices can barely be heard if at all, but music, gunshots, crashes or anything like that is loud enough for the neighbors to hear, and I have neighbors over...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why some drivers not searched in windows updates?

2. why is my audio messed up