Windows 10: Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop?

Discus and support Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am the admin...no kids in the house...yet I see this annoying window at each start...10PRO 64bit [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stur2009, Aug 14, 2018.

1. stur2009 Win User

Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop?

I am the admin...no kids in the house...yet I see this annoying window at each start...10PRO 64bit

Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop? 161c06d3-e774-444e-a956-ee51dffe5947?upload=true.png

:)

stur2009, Aug 14, 2018

2. Desktop not booting :/

As suggested earlier, pull one stick; boot. Replace the stick and pull the other, boot. Post results.

satindemon4u, Aug 14, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Desktop not booting :/

this pretty much standard procedure.

check caps for bulges or venting.

Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop? [​IMG]

Solaris17, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop? - Similar Threads - Why every boot

2. Why Do I See This Screen Still?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Do I See This Screen Still?: Let me give you a whole run down, so I was extracting files onto a Area and clicked extract here, extracting the files to my home screen. It make my pc unusable and I searched everything up and all the supports cost money. I found a Microsoft support awnser thatight fix it...
  3. Why Do I See This Screen Still?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I See This Screen Still?: Let me give you a whole run down, so I was extracting files onto a Area and clicked extract here, extracting the files to my home screen. It make my pc unusable and I searched everything up and all the supports cost money. I found a Microsoft support awnser thatight fix it...
  4. Why Do I See This Screen Still?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. every virtual desktop shows every app !!! why??

in Windows 10 Customization
    every virtual desktop shows every app !!! why??: Hi all Is it me or has W10 H2 degraded the virtual desktop feature? Let me explain the current situation. - I have two virtual desktops let’s call them desktopA and desktopB. - From within desktopA I open apps appA1, appA2 and appA3. - From within desktopB, I open apps...
  6. Why am I seeing other users desktop notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I seeing other users desktop notifications?: I just added a new user to my desktop and now I am seeing their notifications from things like their email and messages from Slack on my personal account. How do i change this so I can keep things private?...
  7. I do not see saved items on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not see saved items on my desktop: Hi all, A few days ago, I put my laptop back to the factory settings, and since then, I have a weird issue. For example: when I want to save a Word file or anything else! on my computer I select to save it on my desktop. However, it never appears on my actual desktop. When...
  8. Why do I have to sign in every time to get my desktop ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why do I have to sign in every time to get my desktop ?: I know your going to say it is by default. To protect me and give more security to my computer. Why don't you let me decide what security I need, if any ? Give me the choice ! Why do you presume I am to stupid to make my own choices. ?...
  9. Why do I keep seeing "access denied"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I keep seeing "access denied"?: I am the administrator. However I have been stopped by a pop up (for lack of a better term)in all re-access denied/" I spoke with a lady from Microsoft. She was not helpful at all ten and who that says "access denied." Sometimes it says "you are not the administrator-...
  10. Slow booting. How do I see drivers loading at boot?

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow booting. How do I see drivers loading at boot?: I have a laptop that is about 3 years old. It started to boot very slow (running Windows 7) a few months ago. I updated to Windows 10 (fresh install) hoping it would be fixed. The boot just drags and drags. It might be a hard drive issue (even though there are no...