Windows 10: Why do my songs bought in Windows 10 store not download?

Discus and support Why do my songs bought in Windows 10 store not download? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I have purchased a few songs on Windows 10 store and pressed download to have them on my PC for offline listening / transferring to MP3 player.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PHR, Aug 27, 2015.

1. PHR
    PHR Win User

Why do my songs bought in Windows 10 store not download?

Hi - I have purchased a few songs on Windows 10 store and pressed download to have them on my PC for offline listening / transferring to MP3 player. However, although a blue box appears in the top right corner of the screen in Groove Music telling me the number of songs I have selected are downloading, nothing changes and they do not download.

After a few tries and re-setting my Data Cache in IE, a Music Cache folder & Downloading Folder appeared in my Music Folder, and files have appeared with long number/letter strings, which can only be the songs I purchased. However I can do nothing with these files as I do not know which are which (i.e. create folders for each artist/album). I know Groove Music does this in the app, but I would like to identify them in the folder for when I want to play them on my MP3 player.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Phil

:)

2. Music

I bought a song rom Windows Store. How do I transfer it to my phone? The song does appear on my Windows media Player. Thankyou

malcolmnewall, Aug 27, 2015
  3. DaveLPG47 Win User
    Lumia 635 - Music app issue

Hummm....

I looked up the Music Pass mentioned above. It ain't free.

That's OK but why do I have to pay to play my (already bought and paid for) music on my phone using the Music app if the music is stored on my OneDrive?

And why don't I need to do this same thing on my Windows 8.1 PC? I can play my already owned songs via the Music app just fine, from OneDrive.

Why the inconsistency?

DaveLPG47, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Why do my songs bought in Windows 10 store not download?

1. Why do my songs bought in Windows 10 store not download? - Similar Threads - Why songs bought

2. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  3. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  4. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to download free copyright songs in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download free copyright songs in Windows: Using Songr for downloading free copyright music Looking for a free way to download your songs? On our site we have for you Songr MP3 Downloader in its latest version 3.1. This latest version is the most updated on the internet, with its new features and improved...
  6. Windows 10 - iTunes will not play songs or download anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - iTunes will not play songs or download anything: Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 iTunes version 12.10.7.3 I have downloaded and installed iTunes a number of times from the Microsoft app store and it still does not work. I get this error if I try to download something: [ATTACH] When I click to play...
  7. How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?: How do I download the software I just bought in the Windows store? I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements and can't find where to download it....
  8. Downloading Songs/Video Youtube Downloader Program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading Songs/Video Youtube Downloader Program?: I have a main laptop and a chromebook. Chromebook is for web browsing and sites. My main laptop, i use it for everything else. The thing is back then i would download songs and videos from youtube using that ytd video downloader... but last time i tried to do this... it did...
  9. Why did the Microsoft Store download ENTERPRISE when I bought PRO??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why did the Microsoft Store download ENTERPRISE when I bought PRO??: Yesterday I bought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for an employee's laptop that had been purchased with Windows 10 Home, so we could add it to our domain. After the download was complete and it rebooted, the desktop had the "Activate Windows" message. I don't ever remember having...
  10. mp3 songs downloaded on windows 8 will not play on windows 10 windows

in Windows 10 Support
    mp3 songs downloaded on windows 8 will not play on windows 10 windows: I downloaded my mp3 music from my old laptop, which was operating on Windows 8, to a 1TB external hard drive. Now when I try to play the mp3 music on my new laptop, which operates on Windows 10, some of the songs will not play. Can this be corrected? 69981

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download purchased music bought in windows 10 store