Windows 10: Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

Discus and support Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I restart my pc and open one of those websites, I'm usually greeted with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET", then after reloading a few times, the website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bardowastaken, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

When I restart my pc and open one of those websites, I'm usually greeted with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET", then after reloading a few times, the website loads but is either broken or just straight up shows me an error message. I have to keep reloading and hope that it randomly works.Using a different browser does not fix it, I tried Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Brave.The odd thing is, it works on literally any other device in my network, my pc is the only one using win11 tho.And when I use a vpn on my pc, it also loads all websites without issues.The main website where this happens 100% of the time is

:)

bardowastaken, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 28, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn? :D

P4-630, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

1. Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn? - Similar Threads - Why websites load

2. Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do some websites not load or break unless I use a vpn?: When I restart my pc and open one of those websites, I'm usually greeted with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET", then after reloading a few times, the website loads but is either broken or just straight up shows me an error message. I have to keep reloading and hope that it randomly...
  3. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  4. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  5. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can’t load *some* websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t load *some* websites: Hi guys, I’m setting up my pc to go to uni in an few days, I’ve had it for a while but it’s been set up at a different house, it’s at my place right now and I’ve found that I can load some websites and when I try to load others it says “webitename.com’s server IP address...
  7. Internet throttled unless using VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet throttled unless using VPN: On this specific PC my internet download speed is throttled to 9 mpbs unless I am connected to my VPN. Other PCs and phone, tablet have no problems, they run at up to 60 mbps. I have connected with a hard line to the router but no help. I just switched to this service...
  8. Some websites not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...
  9. Some websites don't auto line break. What I can do?

in Browsers and Email
    Some websites don't auto line break. What I can do?: I like to read with PC screen while lying back on the bed. I often make use of CTRL and + to zoom in for bigger text, many websites do enlarge with auto line break but some do not. What can I do instead of selecting the desired text and copying to notepad? (It's troublesome...
  10. Some websites not loading when using the internet

in Browsers and Email
    Some websites not loading when using the internet: I have this problem where, when I use the internet some sites will load and some sites won't load and some won't load quickly as others. I restarted it a couple of times but every few days it returns as loading slow/not loading. I have a AT&T Fiber Router. How can I fix...