Windows 10: Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

Discus and support Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by caloysp8, Apr 20, 2024.

1. caloysp8 Win User

Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table?

:)

caloysp8, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Akumos Win User

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Rajesh S Win User
    How to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in Excel at the same time?

I would like to suggest you simple Macro, to delete multiple non-adjacent columns in one stroke.

N.B.

• You can replace values in Split("2-4-6",,) with required Column
      numbers like Split("1-3-5").
    • Column's order must be Ascending.
    • With Sheet1, is also editable.

Rajesh S, Apr 20, 2024
  4. hellrazor Win User

Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

How to swap columns in sudoku

First you'd want to make all the tiles pointers, that way if you want to swap columns you can go down each row and switch the value of the pointer in column A with the value of the pointer in column B.

hellrazor, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

1. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value... - Similar Threads - Why does error

2. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  3. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  4. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  5. An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred while unpacking; Does not match checksum: [IMG]You are trying to install a game or software on your Windows, and suddenly, you encounter An error that occurred while unpacking; It does not match the checksum message. As a result, you cannot continue with the installation. This common issue often occurs when you...
  6. Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....: In 2020 I created a 'phone dump' folder on my PC to empty phone android of pictures. I performed the same operation in 2021 worked great again. However in 2022, I just attempted to do the same thing but now the an error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested...
  7. Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....

Error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested value cannot be determined"....: In 2020 I created a 'phone dump' folder on my PC to empty phone android of pictures. I performed the same operation in 2021 worked great again. However in 2022, I just attempted to do the same thing but now the an error copying file or folders occurs stating " The requested...
  8. Error occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error occured: i can't sign in to my account ! it says "something went wrong" and i tried to sign in from a different browser but an error 401 occured I need help as soon as possible! how can i sign in again?...
  9. Error message with installed Windows 10 calculator for value that does not generate error...

Error message with installed Windows 10 calculator for value that does not generate error...: The Windows 10 Calculator gives a result for 10^0.011111 (zero followed by 5 ones, see sidebar on right) - but an error for 10^0.0111111 (zero followed by 6 ones). [ATTACH] ABOUT: Calculator 10.1807.2121.0 The calculator that comes with Windows 7 does not issue an...
  10. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...