Windows 10: Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do I need Microsoft to manage my gmail account? I haven't gotten any emails since 7/19 in gmail. It says my settings are out of date and to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GailHudgens, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

Why do I need Microsoft to manage my gmail account? I haven't gotten any emails since 7/19 in gmail. It says my settings are out of date and to fix it Microsoft comes up to allow them to manage my email.

:)

GailHudgens, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 25, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

Gmail management

Windows 10 pro, Firefox 54 and 55 beta,

I'm trying to phase out my Yahoo email accounts. First step was importing then into Gmail.

So I now I have 3 Gmail accounts and 3 Yahoo accounts, all accessible from my primary Gmail acct.

I have a few things I would like to adjust/manage better.

1) My inboxes have become a messy mix of messages from multiple accounts, Gmail and Yahoo. For each inbox, I prefer only messages from that particular account.

2) When I send or reply to a message, I want be identified as coming from that particular account.

3) Is there a way to create "tabs" for an individual account, as you would for a category. I know I can do this from the sidebar, but if I had a choice that's the way I would like it.

4) One thing I liked in Yahoo mail was the "search for messages from this sender" button. Is there a convenient function like that in Gmail, other that doing a manual search. Also, I only want to have search results from that inbox, not from other inboxes or sub groups.

Maybe there an app for this kinda stuff?

thanks

kitpzyxmsir, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

1. Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account: please send game data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-data-from-microsoft-account-to/7b8de853-1e50-4dfb-8c18-63b4d9a1001e
  3. i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account: please send game data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-data-from-microsoft-account-to/7b8de853-1e50-4dfb-8c18-63b4d9a1001e
  4. Why does my gmail account have no sent email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my gmail account have no sent email?: I have no email in the SENT folder even though I have sent mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-gmail-account-have-no-sent-email/21c6939b-bf3a-4b9b-aa39-a3f9f6bd57c8
  5. Why does my gmail account have no sent email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my gmail account have no sent email?: I have no email in the SENT folder even though I have sent mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-gmail-account-have-no-sent-email/21c6939b-bf3a-4b9b-aa39-a3f9f6bd57c8
  6. My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in: My outlook account does not recognize my gmail account and will not sign in. It has been doing this a few days. I reinstalled it once and it seemed to fix the problem but now it is doing it again....
  7. Windows wanting to "control" my gmail account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows wanting to "control" my gmail account?: When trying to repair my gmail accounts attached to my Outlook why do I keep getting the window stating that Windows wants to "control, delete, basically take over" my accounts? If I say no, my email accounts stay out of date?...
  8. Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?: Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-apps-services-want-access-to-my/73e267c7-a086-47cf-a2a9-9cf8f98c0790"
  9. Why does Microsoft Apps want to be able to delete all gmail mails?

Why does Microsoft Apps want to be able to delete all gmail mails?: I get the following message: Microsoft apps and services would like to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail [ATTACH] This app wants permission to do anything you can do in your Gmail, including: Read your emails Compose new emails...
  10. Microsoft and gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft and gmail accounts: Microsoft keeps asking me to update Gmail accounts I do not have. It is somehow related to Outlook but not my outlook 2003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-gmail-accounts/bcf0e07d-afe5-4842-8732-bf851b08bf18

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why does windows want access to my gmail

2. why does windows want to access my gmail

3. why does windows mail want access to gmail?

4. manage my gmail account,
  5. why does windows want to manage my gmail,
  6. managers gmail.com,
  7. why does microsoft want access to my gmail account,
  8. Why does Microsoft want to delete,
  9. why does microsoft want access to my email,
  10. why does microsoft mail account want access to my gmail,
  11. why does windows want access tomy e mails etc,
  12. windows wants to takeover my gmail account. why?,
  13. windows wants to delete my gmail,
  14. Gmail update Windows wants access to everything,
  15. how login to gmail account when asking to mange your info