Windows 10: Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke?

Discus and support Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I hate the new Outlook for Windows. Why can't MS just give me, the user and owner of the hardware that their OS so desperately needs to run on, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan Galbreath, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke?

I hate the new Outlook for Windows. Why can't MS just give me, the user and owner of the hardware that their OS so desperately needs to run on, the option to use Windows mail and tell the Outlook prompt to go away? I don't want to use Outlook. I like windows mail. I don't need that fancy Outlook garbage.

:)

Dan Galbreath, Feb 23, 2024
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 23, 2024
  3. NikkieM Win User
    Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.

Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo. Any list I pin to Start does not show the details, just the box - a blank box. This include My Day, Important, Planned and Tasks lists. They were of course working before this update. I have runned the troubleshooter but
    no go. Please help fix. Thanks.

NikkieM, Feb 23, 2024
  4. AFTommy Win User

Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke?

stuff

Having new updates for new stuff is one thing. Having new updates to fix what the last update broke is quite another thing. I want my s--t fixed that's all.

AFTommy, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke?

1. Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke? - Similar Threads - Why does always

2. Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MS always fix stuff that ain't broke?: I hate the new Outlook for Windows. Why can't MS just give me, the user and owner of the hardware that their OS so desperately needs to run on, the option to use Windows mail and tell the Outlook prompt to go away? I don't want to use Outlook. I like windows mail. I don't...
  3. Microsoft always fixing what is not broke !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft always fixing what is not broke !: Lap top as soon as lid opened photo screen popped up , code was entered and boom within 40 seconds or less I was at home page. So today after an update yesterday when all was working fine ! laptop would not open ringo around and around on black screen that just said DELL....
  4. Microsoft always fixing what is not broke !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft always fixing what is not broke !: Lap top as soon as lid opened photo screen popped up , code was entered and boom within 40 seconds or less I was at home page. So today after an update yesterday when all was working fine ! laptop would not open ringo around and around on black screen that just said DELL....
  5. Microsoft always fixing what is not broke !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Stuff broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuff broke: I have logged back onto my pc with windows 11 after a week and a bit of not using it and my microsoft store, xbox app, EA launcher, Ubisoft connect and epic games launcher have all been signed out of and wont let me sing back in, and steam says im offline. microsoft store let...
  7. Stuff broke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuff broke: I have logged back onto my pc with windows 11 after a week and a bit of not using it and my microsoft store, xbox app, EA launcher, Ubisoft connect and epic games launcher have all been signed out of and wont let me sing back in, and steam says im offline. microsoft store let...
  8. 1909 Update broke stuff

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1909 Update broke stuff: Well here we go, After the 1909 update this morning, My Strafe RGB Mk2 keyboard is no longer recognized by my iCUE software and now Paintshop Pro X6 will no longer open or save an image. Not shjure what else is broken yet. Running WIndows Pro 64 1909 (OS Build 18363.959)....
  9. Version 2004 broke stuff...

in Cortana
    Version 2004 broke stuff...: 1 cannot type in taskbar search box. Mouseover makes border bold but focus will not switch into box with active cursor. 2 same issue with search box in windows sucksplorer... 3 emoji picker does not work... neither win+. nor win+; 4 stay tuned for more... Thanks for...
  10. If it ain't broke..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If it ain't broke..: Latest "update" of windows 10 fails to install. I've had a good read of other responses to failiures, but nothing works. Always get the same installation error. Judging by the massive amount of negative news and blog posts about this farce, why not make sure it works...