Windows 10: why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?

Discus and support why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can hear everyone, but they cant hear me they hear a loud screeching noise, any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hyrax Denial, Aug 2, 2018.

1. why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?

i can hear everyone, but they cant hear me they hear a loud screeching noise, any help?

:)

Hyrax Denial, Aug 2, 2018

2. Loud noise in party

Hi, so i have a PC and my friends play on xbox, so when i want to talk to them while playing, i try using the xbox app to join a party but when i join, they can't hear me and they hear a loud noise cause they all say to leave cause it hurts their ears.
    I dont know what to do, this has happened for about 2 months now. it is not my mic, even with it unplugged it does the same thing, i seen something online talking about something called teredo but i have no clue how to fix this, anything helps, thanks.

MatthewAwdish, Aug 2, 2018
  3. PC to Xbox party problems

For some reason my friends are telling me that my mic makes a loud buzzing noise every time I join their party. (Im on PC)

JericRamos, Aug 2, 2018
  4. why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc?

1. why does my microphone make a loud noise when i join a party using xbox app on pc? - Similar Threads - why does microphone

2. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone loud noises: Hi. Recently bought a HyperX quadcast S, it worked fine until it started doing a weird noise, almost earrape. So i sent it back and bought another one: same thing happened. I have proof here: https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardCrazyWaffleTwitchRPG-u2ntiedz9edWrNrc...
  3. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone loud noises: Hi. Recently bought a HyperX quadcast S, it worked fine until it started doing a weird noise, almost earrape. So i sent it back and bought another one: same thing happened. I have proof here: https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardCrazyWaffleTwitchRPG-u2ntiedz9edWrNrc...
  4. Microphone loud noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    static and crackling sound on my game when I join a party using the Xbox app: my audio seems to be perfectly fine on my headset when im not in a party on the xbox app but as soon as i join a party it changes my audio and makes all my games and apps sound terrible, it goes quieter and sound all static can someone please help me resolve this issue...
  6. Why does my microphone pick up a loud buzzing noise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my microphone pick up a loud buzzing noise?: Hello, I've noticed that around two weeks ago, my headphone microphone started to pick up a loud buzzing noise, and the microphone has become much more sensitive than usual. However, when I plug the headset into another laptop, the microphone works normally, and there is no...
  7. Why does my microphone pick up a loud buzzing noise?

Why does my microphone pick up a loud buzzing noise?: Hello, I've noticed that around two weeks ago, my headphone microphone started to pick up a loud buzzing noise, and the microphone has become much more sensitive than usual. However, when I plug the headset into another laptop, the microphone works normally, and there is no...
  8. Why does my microphone pick up a loud buzzing noise?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why??

I keep leaving the party on xbox app on PC when the invitee joins, why??: So I send an invite from the xbox app on my pc and the invitee joins we both get a message that the other has joined and then I get logged out? every timeThis is only on pc, I have been successful in using the mobile version of the app but its driving me mad as to what is...
  10. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app microphone buzzing

2. xbox app pc microphone noise

3. how to fix mic noise in xbox app

4. why is my pc mic buzzing on xbox companion app,
  5. pc xbox party mic buzzing,
  6. xbox app makes buzzing noise on pc,
  7. how to fix buzzing sound xbox app,
  8. mic screeching sound when joining an xbox party from pc,
  9. xbox app mic buzzing windows 10,
  10. xbox app mic making noise,
  11. pc xbox app mic crackle,