Windows 10: Why does NET VIEW fill only occasionally ?

Discus and support Why does NET VIEW fill only occasionally ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are times when logging on the address of my NAS and three computers do not appear in NET VIEW, although the addresses are found using the router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ron Luxton, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Why does NET VIEW fill only occasionally ?

There are times when logging on the address of my NAS and three computers do not appear in NET VIEW, although the addresses are found using the router as a DHCP Server, and have apparently loaded successfully as they can all be pinged ?
    At this time they do not appear in File Explorer completely either - just one or two networked computers.

:)

Ron Luxton, Aug 2, 2016
  2. TCZ
    TCZ Win User

No longer able to connect to a shared folder

I created a new admin account, created a new folder which i shared giving Everyone fill permissions, and this did not help.I can still Ping the computer however Net View shows no shared folders. In fact Net View just locks up until i CTRL=BRK from cmd window.

I have tried connecting from multiple computers and it still does not work.

3. WMP on moto q

I think that you are going to find that most videos you get will always utilize less. Although there is that occasional video I get that does fill the screen. It depends on how it was created size etc

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Why does NET VIEW fill only occasionally ?

1. Why does NET VIEW fill only occasionally ? - Similar Threads - Why does NET

2. Why does my folder view keep reverting to details view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my folder view keep reverting to details view?: I keep trying to set my file explorer to show files in medium icons, but when I close it, it then opens with list view again. How can I get it to remember my choices...
  3. Why does my folder view keep reverting to details view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my folder view keep reverting to details view?: I keep trying to set my file explorer to show files in medium icons, but when I close it, it then opens with list view again. How can I get it to remember my choices...
  4. Why are folder icons occasionally tiny in Windows 10 explorer "detail view"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are folder icons occasionally tiny in Windows 10 explorer "detail view"?: Windows 10 Explorer has recently started rendering folder but not file icons as tiny in the "detail" view. Rebooting or killing/restarting explorer.exe seems to fix it, but I haven't figured out any way to stop it from happening in the first place or fixing it in a more...
  5. WHY DOES MACHINE FREEZE OCCASIONALLY?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY DOES MACHINE FREEZE OCCASIONALLY?: MACHINE RUNS CORRECTLY ALL DAY, BUT WHEN LEFT ON OVERNIGHT, WILL BE FOUND TO BE "FROZEN". OCCASIONALLY WILL "FREEZE" AFTER BEING USED EARLIER IN THE DAY AND HAVING TO BE LEFT ON FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. JUST STARTED THIS BEHAVIOR ON 25 FEBRUARY 2021....
  6. Why does my PC occasionally chime?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my PC occasionally chime?: Every now and then my laptop will give the little three tone notification chime when there’s no notification that i can see and there are no open apps that coud cause it, how can i find out the reason?...
  7. Why does "NET USE" command fail ?

Why does "NET USE" command fail ?: No matter how I code this command (Entered password, encoded password, or PASTED password), if fails with "The specified password is not correct". [img] Yet I can fire up file explorer and MAP the drive and it works. The second command listed is to show that a...
  8. Net View Problem

Net View Problem: I'm been searching on how to resolve this problem with my very small network. I ran net view, and it came back to me with this message "The service has not been started", followed by :NET HELPMSG 2184. My other computer when I run net view shows me both computers. Does anyone...
  9. 'net view' command

'net view' command: Hi - I have an audio player (X10) and video player (Dune) connected to my router. Looking at the attached pic, can anyone explain why both appear under 'Network' (in Explorer) but only the Dune appears in the Command Prompt 'net view'? Thank you. 102085
  10. monitor does not fill

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor does not fill: since I downloaded windows 10 my monitor screen does not fill ,ive done everything I think I need to do,ive re-installed software that didn't load on the download, do I need to download anything else to solve this annoyance frank. 22313