Windows 10: Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top

Discus and support Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I click Apps at top left in Chrome it brings up a page of just Googles own Apps. Not ones I have installed too, including Pinterest, Videostream,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JO69, Oct 5, 2017.

1. JO69 Win User

Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top

When I click Apps at top left in Chrome it brings up a page of just Googles own Apps.
    Not ones I have installed too, including Pinterest, Videostream, Chromecast, Send by Email and more.
    Should it not show all my Apps?
    Wanted to add Videostream in particular.

:)

JO69, Oct 5, 2017

2. Computer crashes from Chrome

Ten minutes or so into running Chrome and browsing the Internet my computer crashes, closed all apps and goes to black screen with "please wait" showing. then it completely reboots, with me having to put in my password and it opens to the Desk top. Chrome
    is closed. Why and how do I fix it

Alfred B0058, Oct 5, 2017
  3. web page tiles have lost their icons with win 10 upgrade

With the recent update to Windows 10 all web page tiles have gone black in Start on both my machines. App icons are still OK except for Chrome. The webpage entries are still good in the 'all apps list'. The black tiles still work just no logo so you have
    to guess which is which. New pages pinned to start from Edge just show the Edge logo. New pages pinned to start from Chrome show as a chrome logo as a medium tile and black as a small tile - no webpage logos now. Webpage logos work on the left list but not
    on the right side of the start page.
    Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top [​IMG]

Michael.Legg, Oct 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

You have to Add the desired site, (main page), as a 'Page' or 'Shortcut':

Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 5, 2017
  5. JO69 Win User
    Thanks but Add to Desktop is greyed out.
    Should they not appear automatically then when I click Apps at top left?

JO69, Oct 7, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Some do and some don't. Chrome will create the link on the New Tab Page if the Add-on behaves as an App, others are merely Extensions.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Why dont all my Apps show on Chrome Webpage, when I press Apps at top - Similar Threads - Why dont Apps

2. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  3. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  4. Why is it when I press spasebar its shows this /

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when I press spasebar its shows this /: Why is it when I press spasebar its shows this / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-when-i-press-spasebar-its-shows-this/2982dd54-42f3-4a6a-ad7a-a3aca588147b
  5. Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?: I uninstalled several programs from my apps list in Windows 10 Settings. When I returned to this view, those apps were still listed. When I clicked on uninstall, a message said this process was available only to apps that were installed. SO why are these still listed if I did...
  6. When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You...

When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You...: When I Open The Start All The App icon usually there missing and when I press it shows You Need A new app to open this ms-get-started. How I Fix this ? + error message when I try to get apps code 0x80073d01 this started after your uppdate several Days ago...
  7. apps not showing on Desk top

apps not showing on Desk top: For some reason all my index of Apps have gone missing from the Desk top screen, and I have not touched the PC for days, they were all there the last time I Looked...
  8. why are my apps not showing

why are my apps not showing: I got this computer 3 weeks ago and i did not do anything in the settings and suddenly i can't see my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/why-are-my-apps-not-showing/1bb48e95-753c-43c2-8cb8-f4e9c91fa9d2
  9. Show Icons for Chrome Apps when Pinned to Start

Show Icons for Chrome Apps when Pinned to Start: So, is there a reason it no longer shows the app icon you pin, but instead shows just the Chrome icon? Makes it annoying when you want to pin multiple apps....
  10. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed: Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and re-installing all my favorite software, In other words, finding a launcher to countless programs now means visiting "C:/Program...