Windows 10: Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC?

Discus and support Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I open the default game folder in my files, it says that the folder is empty. Why have an empty folder file if you don't even have default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaelah Jenkins, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC?

Every time I open the default game folder in my files, it says that the folder is empty. Why have an empty folder file if you don't even have default games? I'm just really confused...

:)

Kaelah Jenkins, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2018
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Valeriu Win User

Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC?

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC?

1. Why don't I have default games in my Windows 10 PC? - Similar Threads - Why don't default

2. I don't have realtek on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have realtek on my pc: My earphone isnt working and I started looking for a solution then I realised that there's no realtek even in my device manager. I would like to know if this is normal. Can you please help me?My computer model is LENOVO F40-30....
  3. I don't have realtek on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have realtek on my pc: My earphone isnt working and I started looking for a solution then I realised that there's no realtek even in my device manager. I would like to know if this is normal. Can you please help me?My computer model is LENOVO F40-30....
  4. I don't have bluetooth on my pc

I don't have bluetooth on my pc: How do I get blue tooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-on-my-pc/b7290526-378b-42d6-8cc5-6405d197f73a
  5. I don't have bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have bluetooth on my pc: How do I get blue tooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-bluetooth-on-my-pc/b7290526-378b-42d6-8cc5-6405d197f73a
  6. I have a gaming pc. Windows 10. In my games it will freeze for 5 to 10 sec. No clue why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a gaming pc. Windows 10. In my games it will freeze for 5 to 10 sec. No clue why: Cup, memory, gpu, and ram are all have a slightly low % useg compared to what's normal according to Google. The graphics card it up to date and this is a new issue in the last few months. I had the pc for 2 ish years and never had any problem. I am not a big tec guy and have...
  7. I have a gaming pc. Windows 10. In my games it will freeze for 5 to 10 sec. No clue why

I have a gaming pc. Windows 10. In my games it will freeze for 5 to 10 sec. No clue why: Cup, memory, gpu, and ram are all have a slightly low % useg compared to what's normal according to Google. The graphics card it up to date and this is a new issue in the last few months. I had the pc for 2 ish years and never had any problem. I am not a big tec guy and have...
  8. Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?: Okay, I went through the Microsoft support ****. Which I should not have to in the first place. And anyone who says differently just don't even bother replying to this message. I saw some so-called Microsoft advisors doing that **** in my research.Okay, real simple. I have a...
  9. Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?

Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?: Okay, I went through the Microsoft support ****. Which I should not have to in the first place. And anyone who says differently just don't even bother replying to this message. I saw some so-called Microsoft advisors doing that **** in my research.Okay, real simple. I have a...
  10. Don't Have Windows Default Apps

Don't Have Windows Default Apps: I checked my computer and I don't have any of the default apps. I've tried numerous ways to reinstall them but all so far have failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-windows-default-apps/e3be7e15-8b12-4520-9796-0c95e51dfa0a