Windows 10: Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time?

Discus and support Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I will have two tabs open and when I go back to one it has to come back on taking minutes. Facebook or Microsoft Outlook. Why won't they stay on like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alice Dancer, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time?

I will have two tabs open and when I go back to one it has to come back on taking minutes. Facebook or Microsoft Outlook. Why won't they stay on like they used to before Windows 1803. Also on my Desk top I have to sign in each time I turn them on. I click: Keep my logged in. My Lap Top still just comes on without logging in each time

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in]

:)

Alice Dancer, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Kennyb7 Win User

Microsoft Edge will not let me stay logged into Facebook and other websites

Edge will not stay logged into Facebook. And other websites. I have been thru all the posts in the community and nothing works. And apparently nobody at Microsoft cares. Every time I open Facebook, I have to re-enter my user name and password. At
    times when I click on a site and another tab opens, there is an error message stating I am not logged into Facebook. Yet I am on the previous page. This is happening with Amazon, Houzz, LinkedIn, etc. I have try scanning my computer with some file checking
    software I found in another post, cleared browsing data, blocked cookies, didn't block cookies, blocked third party cookies. And the list goes on. Nothing works. Something is wrong and I would like to fix it but don't know how.

Kennyb7, Jul 22, 2018
  3. markuk1 Win User
    Anyway to stay logged into facebook on N97

Anyway to stay logged into facebook so i dont have to keep logging in each time i use it, I keep my phone content to off for the homescreen but everytime i connect i have to enter details again to facebook to login.

markuk1, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time?

Facebook not staying logged in People Hub

I downloaded the 8.1 update today, now my Facebook is not showing in People Hub. It keeps asking me to sign in and connect to Facebook, and EVERY time I log onto Facebook since the update it asks me to "connect my phone to Facebook". If I am logged into
    Facebook it shows in teh People Hub, but I do not want to stay logged into Facebook all day, what's the point of the People Hub if I have to do that?! And yes, I did update the Facebook app also.

TATownsend, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time?

1. Why don't my tabs stay open? Why do I have to log in to Outlook and Facebook each time? - Similar Threads - Why don't tabs

2. why don't i have a power management tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why don't i have a power management tab: i have a desktop running windows11 pro 2h22 my pc goes to sleep fine but i have no way to have my mouse or keyboard wake from sleep i can push the start button but it doesn't always work sometimes i have to push it several times and more than once it shuts down the closest...
  3. why don't i have a power management tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why don't i have a power management tab: i have a desktop running windows11 pro 2h22 my pc goes to sleep fine but i have no way to have my mouse or keyboard wake from sleep i can push the start button but it doesn't always work sometimes i have to push it several times and more than once it shuts down the closest...
  4. Why my files don't open?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why my files don't open?: Hi, As soon as I close a file that I create word, PPT etc, the file no longer opens. I've checked the file Properties and it looks that the Security tab is missing. Not sure if there is a relation between the missing Security tab and the file not opening, but I have...
  5. Why have my TABS disappeared?

in Browsers and Email
    Why have my TABS disappeared?: My Setaside Tabs have vanished when I reopen Edge the following day. Unlike Favourites and Collections they are not permanent. I do not clear browsing history in Edge, but it maybe they are getting cleaned by one or more of the cleaning apps (like CC) I use daily. If I need...
  6. Why do I have multiple instances of Microsoft edge running at one time with one tab open?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I have multiple instances of Microsoft edge running at one time with one tab open?: Also I have 8GB of ram and my memory is at 50% when idle? submitted by /u/safetysheep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iii3wb/why_do_i_have_multiple_instances_of_microsoft/
  7. why do I have to put my password in each time I go to sign in to a website I use.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do I have to put my password in each time I go to sign in to a website I use.: Every time I go to a website, etc. I have to type in my password. I am using windows 10s. I never had this problem before when I was using another internet provider....
  8. Why do I have to change my password each time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to change my password each time: Each time I want to open Microsoft they tell me my password is incorrect when I have just changed it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-change-my-password-each-time/ac3a5b68-978b-43d9-8ea3-94cc8380dd0a"
  9. Tab not opening on FaceBook

in Browsers and Email
    Tab not opening on FaceBook: My wife needs help beyond my ability ! So when she is on face book and wants to open any game she has saved in her favorites she right clicks the game and opens it in another tab, as you see in the 2nd tab it does not open. Flash player is set to allow so that's not the...
  10. Facebook App Will not Stay Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App Will not Stay Open: On wife's laptop, Win 10 Home, Facebook App worked for her until today. Now the app opens for 5sec then closes. She is still on 10240build. Uninstall/reinstall no fix. Went to store tried updates there no updates. Rebooted computer after reinstall no fix. New laptop less than...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do I have trouble staying logged into face book?