Windows 10: Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

Discus and support Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i run the gta5 setup in windows 10 64bit then setup take 9 hours and then it stop at 25.5% gta 5 is not supporting win 10 my specs is:- win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hammadk0786, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

when i run the gta5 setup in windows 10 64bit then setup take 9 hours and then it stop at 25.5%

gta 5 is not supporting win 10

my specs is:-

win 10 64bit

geforce nvidia 960mx 2gb

intel i5 7200u 7th gen

:)

Hammadk0786, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Does GTA V from Rockstar run on Windows 10 ?

Does GTA V from Rockstar run on Windows 10 ? If not, where and how can I buy online key code for Windows 8.1 (secured) ?

TX

Original title> GTA V

DirkStragier, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

gta v for free

How to download GTA v free for windows 10 with activation code and no serway

Alan Sebastian007, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

1. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why GTA can't

2. GTA V ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GTA V ERROR: I tried all the ways possibile,but my game keeps saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000007b. Click OK to close applicatonPlease help me i just got the game...
  3. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  4. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  5. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  6. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  7. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  8. GTA V & Windows Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V & Windows Accounts: Hi all, I am a part of the Sevenforums so thought it was fitting to join here as i am now on Windows 10. Anyway on to my question. And this was also a problem on Windows 7 too. I have been having a issue in regards to what my Windows account name(Local accont on 10...
  9. GTA V runs slower after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V runs slower after windows 10 upgrade: before I upgraded I had windows 8.1, and the GTA ran well. I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and when I started to play it was slow. too slow. I don't have a very good computer, but it didn't bother the game to run well before, and now, when I start running the game it...
  10. Can't Get GTA V to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get GTA V to work: Hi guys, just installed GTA V on my PC. I keep getting the 0xc00007b error whenever I try to run the game. I have tried a lot of fixes but to no avail. Any ideas? 31696

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta v icon change inwindows 10 cant open

2. gta v crashes on launch win32kbase