Windows 10: why have i been banned?

Discus and support why have i been banned? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why have i been banned from messaging other players the man called me a **** **** and negro i am not sure if he has been banned also he accused me of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JORELIS AWESOME, Jul 9, 2018.

1. why have i been banned?

why have i been banned from messaging other players the man called me a **** **** and negro i am not sure if he has been banned also he accused me of being racist yet i was not may i please be unbanned i am 9 years old and this is my complaint.

<The thread has been moved to the correct category by forum moderator>

:)

JORELIS AWESOME, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Have I been banned?

Have I been banned?? I'm listed as A. User. What's that mean. I haven't received any warning. If I have been banned, please notify me so I can stop wasting my time. I would like to know the reason for my banning. That's usually the procedure!

Thanks!

garybear89, Jul 9, 2018
  4. why have i been banned?

banned

Hello,

Netflix is another site. I suggest you contact their Support line to find out why you were banned. Use the
    Call Us or Chat link at the bottom of the page.

Smittychat., Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

why have i been banned?

1. why have i been banned? - Similar Threads - why been banned

2. I believe I've been IP banned, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I've been IP banned, how can I fix this?: I was simply playing minecraft a couple days ago and I have my plugbar sitting below my pc. I accidentally hit it with my foot, shutting it off while playing the game and ever since I have been completely unable to access anything microsoft related, including the minecraft...
  3. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  4. why was i banned from minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why was i banned from minecraft: I have been banned from minecraft for harassment but i dont know how i was just playing my survival world with my friends and i logged off but when i logged back on i was banned i wasnt sure how but me and my brother share microsoft accounts and he might of done something so...
  5. Why am I banned from commenting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I banned from commenting: Why have I been banned since September of 2022 from commenting on any subject on MSN home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-banned-from-commenting/d67465e2-ba48-4828-b42b-9c38ff46986d
  6. Why am I banned from commenting

Why am I banned from commenting: Why have I been banned since September of 2022 from commenting on any subject on MSN home page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-banned-from-commenting/d67465e2-ba48-4828-b42b-9c38ff46986d
  7. Why was I communication banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...
  8. Why was I communication banned?

Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...
  9. Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?: I Hate Candy Crush , So why isn't Fornite Getting Banned , I HATE CANDY CRUSH , why are like mine yours why not about , Bill gates isn't telling me . Goslasjds I am Nkow...
  10. Why did i get banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i get banned?: All right i would like to know how i got banned for abuse like how do u abuse someone in a game by killing them thats the point of the game. And i some how threatened someone i would like to see or hear some of thing i said or did to get banned. Thank u...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why have i been banned from windows record