Windows 10: Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive?

Discus and support Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Asphalt 9 in my windows 10 laptop. It has a lot of files such as dlls and images with a lock sign. I activated full access to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AkhileshVasudevan, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive?

I recently downloaded Asphalt 9 in my windows 10 laptop. It has a lot of files such as dlls and images with a lock sign. I activated full access to Asphalt 9 folder from Security tab and even then also I am unable to copy it to my usb flash drive .Plz help. Here are some screenshots showing the locked files and folders of Asphalt 9.

Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? [​IMG] Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? b88ee443-c83f-41e8-82b7-a51a1ef97bbb?upload=true.png Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? 8c411fa3-ff4b-4508-b07c-d0f7e8e4ef2a?upload=true.png Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? b38dd0f6-1e5c-41e5-a549-798d4171857d?upload=true.png Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? 3d032a27-4ac1-4cd3-85b0-86cd975cc6e5?upload=true.png

:)

AkhileshVasudevan, Aug 6, 2018
  2. sumasage Win User

Free hard drive backup/restore program?

I am looking for a free (freeware) program that will back up and restore a hard drive. I'm looking to clone a few external hard drives. If the program will backup the used space instead of the whole drive this will be awesome! Thanks for any suggestions.

sumasage, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Frankie Win User
    Converting an internal hard drive to an external backup

I want to remove a 3.5 inch internal hard drive from a problematic (dying) desktop and use it as an external backup for a different PC via a USB 2 connection. How do I prepare this hard drive for removal and re-use?

My (few) friends frequently tell me that I know only enough to be dangerous. You folks are apparently very knowledgeable individuals, and I would very much appreciate any assistance you can provide. Perhaps you could just point me in the right direction for reference material, tutorials, etc.

The hard drive in question is a 100GB Seagate ST3100011A (Barracuda 7200.7). According to Seagate's instructions on how to interpret their model numbers, the drive has a 2MB cache and an ATA (IDE?) interface.

I've found a fairly highly-rated external enclosure (Rosewill RX355-U) from a reputable retailer that seems to fit my needs, but I am open to any alternatives you might suggest.

I am completely ignorant as to what I need to do to the hard drive before removal from its sick host. Caches, partitions and the like are totally Greek to me.

I assume the Windows XP operating system installed on the drive will have to be removed at some point in the process, but there is data on the drive that I would like to preserve if possible. The PC for which the hard drive will serve as a backup is running Windows 7.

Frankie, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive?

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive?

1. Why i cannot backup Asphalt 9 downloaded from Windows Store in an external hard drive? - Similar Threads - Why cannot backup

2. External hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External hard drive backup: Hi everybody, I would like to back up an external hard drive. To this day at the end of the day I launch a backup program with which I save everything to another external hard drive. Due to a malfunction a few days ago I risked losing data both on the main hard disk and on...
  3. External hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External hard drive backup: Hi everybody, I would like to back up an external hard drive. To this day at the end of the day I launch a backup program with which I save everything to another external hard drive. Due to a malfunction a few days ago I risked losing data both on the main hard disk and on...
  4. External hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restore from Backup on External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore from Backup on External Hard Drive: I had to send my laptop to get repaired, so I backed up my laptop onto an external hard drive. I have gotten my laptop back, and as expected, everything is gone. I am trying to restore from my backup, but it does not seem to be working. I created the backup with Windows 10,...
  6. Why is External Hard Drive filled to the brim with backups?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is External Hard Drive filled to the brim with backups?: I have a 2TB exernal hard drive, and I'm trying to figure out why it is filled to the brim. The biggest space-user appears to be a folder that is storing backups of my desktop computer. This big folder is named the same thing as my computer, and has four sub-folders that...
  7. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  8. Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store: Is it possible to download asphalt 9 without microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-without-microsoft-store/061eb1e0-09bd-4031-af15-3b85456ce901
  9. backup to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    backup to external hard drive: The backup to external hard drive will not perform. All kinds of errors and it says it did not backup. What? Am I so stupid that I cannot tell it what drive to back up to? It wants to choose for me and then does not like it's choice. Where are the real settings so I can...
  10. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt streetstorm location of game data on hard drive

2. backup asphalt 9