Windows 10: why i can't do right click on desktop

Discus and support why i can't do right click on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey My desktop has gone crazy. All start icons are on the left side on the screen (why). Some online advice has told me to right click the desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by theMerili, Jul 11, 2018.

1. theMerili Win User

why i can't do right click on desktop

Hey

My desktop has gone crazy. All start icons are on the left side on the screen (why). Some online advice has told me to right click the desktop and then choose "show icons", but I cannot right click the desktop at all. My current desktop looks like this and is not what I want. When i click the start button, comes on the screen desktop not this start menu what i have before. why i can't do right click on desktop :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated. why i can't do right click on desktop :)

why i can't do right click on desktop 96deff22-5fd3-4f96-91f6-647cff4f2062?upload=true.png

:)

theMerili, Jul 11, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 11, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool why i can't do right click on desktop :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 11, 2018
  4. why i can't do right click on desktop

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

why i can't do right click on desktop

1. why i can't do right click on desktop - Similar Threads - why can't right

2. I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop.when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the desktop aborts and restarts. Now I'm unable to create new files or do anything else with right click on the desktop. Can anyone ever get this issue and resolve it?I Already try...
  3. I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop: I have an issues on Windows 10 Desktop.when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the desktop aborts and restarts. Now I'm unable to create new files or do anything else with right click on the desktop. Can anyone ever get this issue and resolve it?I Already try...
  4. I Can't Right Click on Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  6. Can't right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  7. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  8. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  9. Can't right-click pictures on desktop...

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right-click pictures on desktop...: Hi! I can right-click any kind of file that I have stored on my desktop and get the fuill contextual menu, except for picture files. Whe I try on one of these, the focus is immediately lost. Only on some very rare occasions can I get the menu to show up. Has anyone got an...
  10. Can't delete Desktop Icons with a right click

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete Desktop Icons with a right click: Instead, I have to use the Delete button. Is this normal? 74701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i right click on desktop

2. i cant right click desktop on desktop

3. cant access right click on desktop

4. henever i right click it doesnt do anyhting,
  5. loading wheel on desktop,
  6. permanent loading wheel on desktop,
  7. right click on windows desktop loading wheel,
  8. why i cant do right click,
  9. cant do right click,
  10. loading wheel right click desktop,
  11. users cant right click on desktop,