Windows 10: why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

Discus and support why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 and the playstore dose not work and when i make a web page it dose't work. why anything dose't work in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by miles prower603, Feb 23, 2024.

1. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

hi. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 and the playstore dose not work and when i make a web page it dose't work. why anything dose't work in windows 7

:)

miles prower603, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

1. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 - Similar Threads - why can't instrall

2. why can't i access anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i access anything: I AM SO FED UP WITH MAKING ACCOUNT AFTER ACCOUNT AFTER ACCOUNT. LEAVE MESSAGES NOBODY RESPONDS. SO ABSOLUTELY PROFESSIONAL. THIS IS WHY I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER PAY FOR ANY MICROSOFT PRODUCTS. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT SUCKS. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE TO MAKE SO MANY DAMN ACCOUNTS....
  3. why can't i access anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i access anything: I AM SO FED UP WITH MAKING ACCOUNT AFTER ACCOUNT AFTER ACCOUNT. LEAVE MESSAGES NOBODY RESPONDS. SO ABSOLUTELY PROFESSIONAL. THIS IS WHY I PERSONALLY WILL NEVER PAY FOR ANY MICROSOFT PRODUCTS. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT SUCKS. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I HAVE TO MAKE SO MANY DAMN ACCOUNTS....
  4. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can't instrall anything in windows 7: hi. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 and the playstore dose not work and when i make a web page it dose't work. why anything dose't work in windows 7...
  5. Why can't i download anything???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i download anything???: Every time I go to download an app it say there is a problem with my account and tells me to sign into accout.live, I have done this multuple times and the same thing happens. If I try to click the next button the tap closes itself. Could it be something my school installed?...
  6. Why can't i download anything???

Why can't i download anything???: Every time I go to download an app it say there is a problem with my account and tells me to sign into accout.live, I have done this multuple times and the same thing happens. If I try to click the next button the tap closes itself. Could it be something my school installed?...
  7. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  8. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  9. Why can't I report anything to Support!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I report anything to Support!?: I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're showing, and this has happened many times.I've earned so many points I've been able to purchase many puzzles, that too, ends up...
  10. Why can't I report anything to Support!?

Why can't I report anything to Support!?: I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're showing, and this has happened many times.I've earned so many points I've been able to purchase many puzzles, that too, ends up...