Windows 10: why is defult position on windows 10 on wifi disconect?

Discus and support why is defult position on windows 10 on wifi disconect? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so I have to say this again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by petermacardle, Aug 5, 2018.

1. why is defult position on windows 10 on wifi disconect?

so I have to say this again?

:)

petermacardle, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Wifi keeps disconected

Hi Herry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Wi-Fi settings.

2. Corrupt or outdated Wireless network driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article which will help to fix common issue with Wi-Fi in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install latest Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. If Windows 10 driver is not available, then install latest driver in compatibility
    mode.

http://www.sony.co.in/support/productcategory/it+personal+computer

To install the Wireless network driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest Wireless network driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 5, 2018
  4. why is defult position on windows 10 on wifi disconect?

wifi keep disconecting

We suggest you to check and download the latest available updates for your computer. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Click search icon.
    • Type Settings.
    • Click Update and Security.
    • On Windows tab, click Check for Updates.
    • The computer will look for available updates, once detected an updates, kindly download them.
    If downloading updates does not resolve the issue, you may manually download it using Internet Explorer through this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

why is defult position on windows 10 on wifi disconect?

1. why is defult position on windows 10 on wifi disconect? - Similar Threads - why defult position

2. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  3. my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my wifi on my laptop keeps disconecting: so i use a msi gf 63 laptop and i get 2 error codes that tell me to reinstall my wifi drivers ive done that but the problem still persists ive even tried doing a clean installation of windows yet that didnt fix it right now with the latest wiif drivers the errors were alot...
  4. Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection: Whenever I connect to my Wifi, the wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen appears like this:I am not sure as to why this is happening. Also, the wifi will disconnect randomly and, as the password won't save for same reason, I have to manually re-enter the...
  5. Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Issues Not Appearing and Random Disconection: Whenever I connect to my Wifi, the wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen appears like this:I am not sure as to why this is happening. Also, the wifi will disconnect randomly and, as the password won't save for same reason, I have to manually re-enter the...
  6. Kinect in windows 10 connect and disconect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kinect in windows 10 connect and disconect: I have a pc with a ryzen 53400g & a rx570 8gb and i buy a adapter for de kinect to use the kinect as webcam but it connect and disconnet all the time...
  7. Computer Keeps disconecting with my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Keeps disconecting with my wifi: This has been happening for a while, i select a wifi then after playing, browsing for a while the internet seems to stop or get very slow, even more during downloads, when i click on internet iconwifi icon on the task bar it appears empty or with the connected wifi only and...
  8. windows defult app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows defult app: Windows default app is not working in my pc how can i solve it???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defult-app/6b90b7a1-d9aa-4d84-8cfc-cb11ba8b3baf
  9. disconecting from an unwanted public wifi

disconecting from an unwanted public wifi: I want to disconnect from a wifi network but the system wont let me. It wont allow me to troubleshoot either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconecting-from-an-unwanted-public-wifi/49625897-c988-4f7b-b774-88124bc4fd28
  10. Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.

Wifi connect: Suddenly disconect Wifi.: when i used wifi about a litlle time( 30Min) my wifi had disconnected, i had tried to connect agian, i see my wifi turn of then turn on and notice " can't connect to this network" after i updated win 10 at May this proplem had appeared in win 7 or 8 working normally...