Windows 10: Why is it so hard to get help over the phone

Discus and support Why is it so hard to get help over the phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently at 2 hour long phone call 90% of it spent on hold. All i want to do it buy a product key for windows 10 and every time they put me on hold Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon Bruckschwaiger, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Why is it so hard to get help over the phone

Currently at 2 hour long phone call 90% of it spent on hold. All i want to do it buy a product key for windows 10 and every time they put me on hold Im passed off to another agent who asks me my email. Which is very annoying.

:)

Brandon Bruckschwaiger, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Why is it so hard to get help over the phone

1. Why is it so hard to get help over the phone - Similar Threads - Why hard help

2. Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?: 1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make me go tab to tab to tab to tab. Yes i had to emphasize that. I don't get it why can't I click 1 singular button to talk with...
  3. Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?: 1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make me go tab to tab to tab to tab. Yes i had to emphasize that. I don't get it why can't I click 1 singular button to talk with...
  4. Why is it so hard to get help over the phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is it so hard to get help over the phone: Currently at 2 hour long phone call 90% of it spent on hold. All i want to do it buy a product key for windows 10 and every time they put me on hold Im passed off to another agent who asks me my email. Which is very annoying....
  5. Why is it so hard to get help over the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so hard to get help over the phone: Currently at 2 hour long phone call 90% of it spent on hold. All i want to do it buy a product key for windows 10 and every time they put me on hold Im passed off to another agent who asks me my email. Which is very annoying....
  6. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  7. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  8. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Why is Your Phone Companion so buggy?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Your Phone Companion so buggy?: I've used it on and off for quite a while. When it works, that's great. And then when it stops, nothing. Last night I used it and this morning, nothing. The app on the computer cannot talk with the app on the phone. I did the QR thing and the app on the computer was stuck at...
  10. Why is it so hard to get back into one's account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is it so hard to get back into one's account: I just could not for the life of me remember my microsoft password. I answered the three security questions but was told one or more were incorrect not true. After that I was not offered these questions and I was stuck in limbo. Enormously frustrating. Got back in through the...