Windows 10: why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow?

Discus and support why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JennCole1, Aug 10, 2018.

1. JennCole1 Win User

why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow?

:)

JennCole1, Aug 10, 2018

2. brand new laptop running slow

I have a brand new less than twenty four hours old hp laptop which came with windows ten and it is running slow I cant even effectively be on the internet or use any apps it is not my internet connection because I have tried several of my friends and families
    and same thing> the mouse acts funny as well> what do I do?

RachaelBriggs, Sep 25, 2018
  3. JennCole1 Win User
    WHY?

JennCole1, Sep 25, 2018
  4. why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow?

Why is my BRAND NEW Leonvo Flex 3 laptop is running slow/lagging

I just got a brand new lenovo flex 3 laptop last night and it is running very slow. When I type, there is sometimes a delay where the letters do not show up and I have to wait a few seconds. And whenever I use the touchpad the cursor on the screen is very
    fidgety and sometimes it doesn't move. Also, it takes a while for the laptop to open applications and webpages. Is this just because the laptop is new or is this just the laptop? Please give me advice on whether I should keep or return!

AnjolieKue, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. why is my brand new laptop running soooooo slow? - Similar Threads - why brand laptop

2. WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!: The Thing is my laptop is running like a turtle. My specs are Amd Radeon 3250U and vega 3 graphics with 8 GB of RAM. My frnd has a HP laptop of AMD 3200U and similar graphics card with 4 GB of RAM. Still mine boots up in a minute or two with another 2 minutes for starting...
  3. WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!: The Thing is my laptop is running like a turtle. My specs are Amd Radeon 3250U and vega 3 graphics with 8 GB of RAM. My frnd has a HP laptop of AMD 3200U and similar graphics card with 4 GB of RAM. Still mine boots up in a minute or two with another 2 minutes for starting...
  4. WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Brand New Laptop Very Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand New Laptop Very Slow: Hi (I am waiting for a new fan for my old laptop, but it's possible that has died completely). In the meantime I am using the new laptop I actually bought just for my creative stuff. And already, despite it being almost brand new (and I deleted what bloatware I could), it is...
  6. Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand New Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow: My brand new HP Windows 10 laptop is running incredibly slow. The only programs I've installed are Discord, Steam, Minecraft, Among Us, and Quiplash. I installed the Malware Bytes Free Trial but removed it. I've removed my google extensions. There is nothing in the start up...
  7. Brand New Computer Running Slow

Brand New Computer Running Slow: I just recently bought a new desktop but after a few days my computer started lagging. My computer won't restart or shut down unless I force shut down the computer by holding the power button till computer is completely off. If I try shutting down through the software it just...
  8. Slow system on a brand new gamer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow system on a brand new gamer laptop: Hi, I bought this laptop Asus x571 a couple of days ago, and from the very beginning I realized it took a lot of time to turn on. Then, I installed my games, and while playing I had no issues, actually, it is a gamer pc considering the price. The problem is that when I need...
  9. Brand new laptop pretty slow

Brand new laptop pretty slow: hey, I have lenovo yoga 510 and it's pretty slow from what I expected from him, I don't why I have it about a month and I check for vit=rus but didn't found, what can be the problem? 75810
  10. Brand New Laptop Is Running Really Slow

Brand New Laptop Is Running Really Slow: I just brought a brand new HP Pavillion 360 and it came with windows 10 already installed. Everytime I do anything whether it's starting up or opening a programme it takes a really long time and I can't figure out why I've googled it and found most people say it's because of...