Windows 10: Why is my computer crashing all the time?

Discus and support Why is my computer crashing all the time? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stellarsoup, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is a long time recurring issue, and I would appreciate any help that I can get.DescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc\DAX3API.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: DAX3API.exeApplication Version: 3.20501.517.0Application Timestamp:

:)

stellarsoup, Feb 25, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 25, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Why is my computer crashing all the time?

1. Why is my computer crashing all the time? - Similar Threads - Why computer crashing

2. Why is my computer crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer crashing all the time?: I've had this computer for a few years now, and it has always had a bad problem with crashing. I recently discovered I could look at the crash logs, and there were a few different critical events, but I don't understand them. Is anyone able to tell me what they mean? This is...
  3. Why is windows crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows crashing all the time?: Currently experiencing frequent crash/restarts in windows. I looked through the crash dump file, but I'm having a hard time interpreting the cause or knowing how to fix. Please advise.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005,...
  4. Why is windows crashing all the time?

Why is windows crashing all the time?: Currently experiencing frequent crash/restarts in windows. I looked through the crash dump file, but I'm having a hard time interpreting the cause or knowing how to fix. Please advise.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005,...
  5. Why is windows crashing all the time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer crashes all the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  7. Computer crashes all the time.

Computer crashes all the time.: Hello, My PC gets a blue screen with the issue code: "hidusb.sys". i already tried reseting my pc and all that stuff. But the issue can´t be solved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-crashes-all-the-time/aef48fe8-202e-474f-a34b-f088180fdde4
  8. Computer crashes all the time.

9. My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.

My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.: Sometimes it's obvious, and sometimes there is no warning at all.Also, it will not update. What is happening?I'm not the kind of person to ask for help on online boards; let's say I haven't had an outstanding experience with them.Please, If there is anyone out there....
  10. Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my PC always crash or freeze all the time?: Almost 4 days ago my pc started to act weirdly, I try to open a game and the pc crashed. Then, I didn't turn off automatic restart so I didn't really acknowledged what caused it. After pain full hours of restarting and trying to get to an event displayer or troubleshooter it...