Windows 10: Why is my ethernet connection doing this?

Discus and support Why is my ethernet connection doing this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is my etherrnet performance on task manager and it is just constantly spiking and I don't know whyIt is really irritating me so any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Minimcstump, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Why is my ethernet connection doing this?

This is my etherrnet performance on task manager and it is just constantly spiking and I don't know whyIt is really irritating me so any help would be appreciated

:)

Minimcstump, Dec 9, 2023
  2. EdTittel Win User

Setting a metered connection for Ethernet?

Please permit me to respectfully disagree, battlezone. Not only is it possible to do this, TenForums offers a tutorial that explains exactly how, step-by-step: Set Ethernet Connection as Metered or Unmetered in Windows 10. Do please check it out, won't you?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 9, 2023
  3. MarcoArik Win User
    How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Why is my ethernet connection doing this?

Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Why is my ethernet connection doing this?

1. Why is my ethernet connection doing this? - Similar Threads - Why ethernet connection

2. Why wont my ethernet connection show in connection options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my ethernet connection show in connection options?: So up until a couple days ago, my "network & internew settings" where it shows all available wifi and internet options, including ethernet always showed me my Ethernet connection. It showed it whether or not it was connected to the internet. For whatever reason it now flashes...
  3. Why wont my ethernet connection show in connection options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my ethernet connection show in connection options?: So up until a couple days ago, my "network & internew settings" where it shows all available wifi and internet options, including ethernet always showed me my Ethernet connection. It showed it whether or not it was connected to the internet. For whatever reason it now flashes...
  4. Why wont my ethernet connection show in connection options?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why is my ethernet connection doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet connection doing this?: This is my etherrnet performance on task manager and it is just constantly spiking and I don't know whyIt is really irritating me so any help would be appreciated...
  6. Why is my ethernet connection doing this?

Why is my ethernet connection doing this?: This is my etherrnet performance on task manager and it is just constantly spiking and I don't know whyIt is really irritating me so any help would be appreciated...
  7. It will only connect to Ethernet. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It will only connect to Ethernet. Why?: My laptop doesn't give me an option to connect to a network but only connect with Ethernet. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-only-connect-to-ethernet-why/e52ae7b3-2062-40be-8888-bb0590b7ad7d
  8. It will only connect to Ethernet. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It will only connect to Ethernet. Why?: My laptop doesn't give me an option to connect to a network but only connect with Ethernet. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-only-connect-to-ethernet-why/e52ae7b3-2062-40be-8888-bb0590b7ad7d
  9. Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?: I have 3 routers as access points with a laptop and a tv connected via ethernet cables. Periodically the laptop's ethernet connection stops working and I have to reboot the main router - even though wifi is still working and the ethernet line to the tv still works. The router...
  10. Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?

Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?: I have 3 routers as access points with a laptop and a tv connected via ethernet cables. Periodically the laptop's ethernet connection stops working and I have to reboot the main router - even though wifi is still working and the ethernet line to the tv still works. The router...