Windows 10: why is the font is like that

Discus and support why is the font is like that in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; yestarday i used program "get help" for another windows problem, and i think on that program is bots....and the font is like that and i want the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aɴ[D]ʀᴇY 4kPower, Jul 14, 2018.

1. why is the font is like that

yestarday i used program "get help" for another windows problem, and i think on that program is bots....and the font is like that and i want the default !!! why is the font is like that 8669554c-9ffd-4716-8411-0f3a8a8a4cfa?upload=true.png why is the font is like that 15aafa83-af2e-4327-92e5-84cb22d3f859?upload=true.png why is the font is like that 64ad7ad4-f4d9-4929-a5e6-4f46238fb9e1?upload=true.png why is the font is like that 84d567d1-8be8-40ee-a1d0-821db50ca065?upload=true.png

:)

Aɴ[D]ʀᴇY 4kPower, Jul 14, 2018

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 14, 2018
  3. fonts

Hi,

For clarification regarding your smooth fonts in Windows, we would like to know if you are referring to the
    Smooth edges of screen fonts option in Windows 10. If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to select it:

• Type-in advanced in the search box, and click View advanced system settings on the list.
    • As the System Properties window shows up, tap Settings in Performance.
    • Select Smooth edges of screen fonts, and hit OK.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 14, 2018
  4. why is the font is like that

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

why is the font is like that

1. why is the font is like that - Similar Threads - why font

2. Why has the handwriting font been dropped?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has the handwriting font been dropped?: The handwriting font is something I have got used to at work and helps me process the whiteboards in a much better, friendlier way. This feature is available at work but not on my personal account. I am ready to switch to Miro as can't believe this feature was dropped....
  3. Why has the handwriting font been dropped?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has the handwriting font been dropped?: The handwriting font is something I have got used to at work and helps me process the whiteboards in a much better, friendlier way. This feature is available at work but not on my personal account. I am ready to switch to Miro as can't believe this feature was dropped....
  4. Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?: I have to use large fonts and dark mode due to limited eye sight, but these settings do not seem to carry through to other Windows commands or features. Such as regedit and control panel settings. The font is so tiny and screen so white that even trying to use a 30x...
  5. Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?

Why won't large fonts and dark mode work in RegEdit?: I have to use large fonts and dark mode due to limited eye sight, but these settings do not seem to carry through to other Windows commands or features. Such as regedit and control panel settings. The font is so tiny and screen so white that even trying to use a 30x...
  6. Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial: i was going to type a word in ms paint, then for some reaso it turned to arial and i couldn't change it, i used the control panel, and it didn't work, the fonts are Adrianna and Arena Extended, i need help with this...
  7. Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial

Why some fonts that i use one paint change to arial: i was going to type a word in ms paint, then for some reaso it turned to arial and i couldn't change it, i used the control panel, and it didn't work, the fonts are Adrianna and Arena Extended, i need help with this...
  8. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  9. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  10. A lot of my fonts have disappeared in my 3D paint app why

A lot of my fonts have disappeared in my 3D paint app why: A lot of my fonts expecially the cursive fonts have disappeared from my 3D paint, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-lot-of-my-fonts-have-disappeared-in-my-3d-paint/204ef831-7fef-4f53-ab8b-240eecf8e524