Windows 10: WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID?

Discus and support WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; TO THE COLLECTIVE, I HAVE USED EVERY MS OPSYS AND IT SERIOUSLY WORRIES ME THAT ONCE AGAIN A COMPANY HAS PUT OUT A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT FIT FOR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MICHAELTEASDILL, Aug 11, 2018.

1. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID?

TO THE COLLECTIVE,

I HAVE USED EVERY MS OPSYS AND IT SERIOUSLY WORRIES ME THAT

ONCE AGAIN A COMPANY HAS PUT OUT A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.

SHAME ON YOU!!!! MICROSOFT

SORRY BILL BUT WIN 10 IS CRAP BECAUSE

1. IT CRASHES TOO MANY TIMES AND I AM SICK OF IT.

2. IT COMES UP WITH THE BLUE SCREEN AND TELLS YOU IT COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT THE CRASH.

BUT THEN JUST RESTARTS THE COMPUTER AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED

3. THERE IS NO INFORMATION OR UPDATES REGARDING THE CRASH OR WHAT CAUSED IT OR EVEN MORE IMPORTANT

HOW TO CHANGE SOMETHING TO PREVENT IT CRASHING AGAIN

4. IT SEEMS TO BE OH JUST SUPPLY US WITH THE INFO THEN WE WILL BUGGER OFF AND THEN YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM US

SORRY WE TOOK YOUR MONEY FOR A **** OPSYS AND WE ARE ALSO SORRY WE CANT FIX THESE CRASHES

ALMOST EVERY F**KING DAY !!!!

REALLY LOOKING AFTER YOU CUSTOMER BASE ARE YOU NOT!

NO YOUR NOT.

MICROSOFT HAVE BECOME TO THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE INDUSTRY,

WHAT H3G (THREE) HAVE BECOME TO THE MOBILE NETWORK INDUSTRY.

CARELESS AND STUPID.

YOUR JUST USING US AS GUINEA PIGS TO HELP SORT OUT THE CRAP YOU PUT OUT THERE

WITHOUT PROPER TESTING,

HENCE THE CONSTANT **** UPS.

EXCUSE MY DICTION PEOPLE BUT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

I AM A VERY BUSY TECH AND CANNOT WASTE TIME ON A USELESS PILE OF CRAP UNTIL IT IS FIXED, IF EVER

JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME AND IT SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU

UNLESS YOU HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME AND GET PAID BY MICROSOFT THAT IS.

IT WIPES MY WIFI PASSWORD OFF

IT WIPES MY CHROME EXTENSIONS OFF

IT LOOSES ALL MY OPEN TABS , THAT NORMALLY SAVE

BOTH IN CHROME AND THE OVER RATED EDGE

IF THIS CONTINUES THEN I WILL GO BACK TO MY NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE, WINDOWS 7 (ANY VERSION).

MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE IS WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE

WHICH LIKE ALL WINDOWS 7 WAS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST OPSYS MICROSOFT EVER PUT OUT THERE

IT IS FANTASTIC ESPECIALLY IN SELF RECOVERING FROM THE ODD ISSUE, WHICH THERE WERE VERY FEW.

@MICROSOFT. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A WORKING OPERATING SYSTEM AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO TRY IT.

RIGHT NOW WINDOWS 10 HAS BEEN REMOVES AND BURIED. R.I.P.WINDOWS 10.

YOU PROMISED SO MUCH

BUT DELIVERED NOTHING BUT STRESS

AND WASTED MUCH USER TIME

YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED

REGARDS

MGT

:)

MICHAELTEASDILL, Aug 11, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 11, 2018
  4. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID?

1. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID? - Similar Threads - WHY CRAP CRASHES

2. why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?: why is Win11 so ****? since running a new Dell machine loaded with win11 we have had major access issues to some our network drives, it will allow access/ playing files from one location but not the adjacent folders. it appears to have generated a ghost profile, when we told...
  3. why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is Win11 so ****? Is this Vista in a new skin?: why is Win11 so ****? since running a new Dell machine loaded with win11 we have had major access issues to some our network drives, it will allow access/ playing files from one location but not the adjacent folders. it appears to have generated a ghost profile, when we told...
  4. Deleting more than 3 files at a time

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting more than 3 files at a time: All releases of Windows have always allowed one to delete all the files you want to delete by selecting the files with the SHIFT Key and deleting them. But recently it is restricting me to deleting more than 3 files at a time. 1. Why is this? Was there a change? 2. How can we...
  5. Windows 10: computer crash every time computer is idle for more than 10-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: computer crash every time computer is idle for more than 10-20 minutes: Since i've owned this computer i've had this problem but only discovered it was due to idling lately. The BSOD displays the error message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". After googling a bunch i've tried all the fixes that got recommended, changed advanced powerplan options and...
  6. WHY IS ONE DRIVE SO CONFUSING AND SO INVOLVED IN EVER SAVE ETC... IVE LOST MORE FILES AND...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHY IS ONE DRIVE SO CONFUSING AND SO INVOLVED IN EVER SAVE ETC... IVE LOST MORE FILES AND...: Why cant all files pics docs etc be confirmed to save on the computer first at all times, and one drive should just be quiet in the background. The thought of trying to understand One drive at this point makes me physically sick. Its much too involved with all aspects of...
  7. Why windows 10 is generating more heat than Linux?

Why windows 10 is generating more heat than Linux?: I've dual booted my laptop with windows 10 pro and kali linux but i found that windows is generating more heat than kali linux and sometimes when i work on windows it shuts down due to overheat but on other side linux is working well no lagging no overheating. But when i...
  8. UAC more intrusive than ever in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC more intrusive than ever in Windows 10: Before the latest updates in Windows 10, my system would simply open my Autodesk design applications which are legally purchased, licensed and installed using "Run as Administrator". Now, every time I start one of these apps, your "marvelous" not the actual adjective I...
  9. why is windows 10 so crap

why is windows 10 so crap: I am absolutely fed up with having to correct all the problems caused by windows 10 "updates". programmes that wont run, constantly dropping my wifi connection which I can only rectify by rebooting the router (which goes down really well with other 3 users who ae fortunate...
  10. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...