Windows 10: Why is Windows so terrible?

Discus and support Why is Windows so terrible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why has windows gotten worse and worse? why has windows gotten so restrictive with customization? Why has Windows followed Apple down the rabbit hole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BryanFish..., Aug 13, 2018.

1. Why is Windows so terrible?

Why has windows gotten worse and worse?

why has windows gotten so restrictive with customization?

Why has Windows followed Apple down the rabbit hole of self-destruction?

Has windows forgotten that PC users like to have freedoms, customization capabilities, and don't like software forced down their throats?

I could go on, but I paid extra to get the full version of Win10Pro (coming from windows 7 Home) and now I have buyer's remorse as I cannot customize folders in my start-menu, I cannot remove bloat-ware (like Xbox, games, cortana, ETC), it has problems receiving updates, and I have to use freeware/shareware to simply get normal windows actions/looks again.

:)

BryanFish..., Aug 13, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Why is Windows so terrible?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Why is Windows so terrible?

1. Why is Windows so terrible? - Similar Threads - Why terrible

2. Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?: Why is Microsoft such a steaming pile of bull hockey? It has gotten progressively worse and worse and yet my employers still mandate it. I'm considering killing myself or quitting my job, but first I wanted to check to see whether Microsoft was salvageable.Right now, I'm on...
  3. Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?: Why is Microsoft such a steaming pile of bull hockey? It has gotten progressively worse and worse and yet my employers still mandate it. I'm considering killing myself or quitting my job, but first I wanted to check to see whether Microsoft was salvageable.Right now, I'm on...
  4. Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is windows toolbar search so terrible?

in Cortana
    Why is windows toolbar search so terrible?: Here is someone else complaining about it too: How is the Windows search bar still so bad? - Microsoft Community That was 2 years ago, and it looks like microsoft did not even bother to respond. I wanted to open up a settings window called "microphone properties". I have to...
  6. Why is windows toolbar search so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows toolbar search so terrible?: Here is someone else complaining about it too: How is the Windows search bar still so bad? - Microsoft Community That was 2 years ago, and it looks like microsoft did not even bother to respond. I wanted to open up a settings window called "microphone properties". I have to...
  7. Why is windows toolbar search so terrible?

8. Why is Windows 10 so terrible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Windows 10 so terrible?: I go to an online school, PAcyber, and they have us using Windows 10 laptops. They are terrible. I am on my fourth computer and probably soon to be fifth come tomorrow.Why? Because these computers screw up EVERYTHING. My laptop randomly restarted when I was doing homework and...
  9. Why is Windows 10 so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 10 so terrible?: I go to an online school, PAcyber, and they have us using Windows 10 laptops. They are terrible. I am on my fourth computer and probably soon to be fifth come tomorrow.Why? Because these computers screw up EVERYTHING. My laptop randomly restarted when I was doing homework and...
  10. Why is Windows 10 so terrible?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is so terrible