Windows 10: Why Microsoft is Deprecating Network Performance Features KB4014193

Discus and support Why Microsoft is Deprecating Network Performance Features KB4014193 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello, Michael C. Bazarewsky here again, with another short clarification post.In February, we published Features that are removed or deprecated in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Why Microsoft is Deprecating Network Performance Features KB4014193

Source: Why Are We Deprecating Network Performance Features (KB4014193)? | Ask Premier Field Engineering (PFE) Platforms

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Ralph650 Win User

Windows 7 Ultimate includes DirectAccess. Will Windows 10 Pro keep it active?

Then suggest Microsoft go ahead and list that as a take-away from Win 7 Ultimate. Why don't I see it listed as feature deprecation at: Windows 10 System Requirements & Specifications | Microsoft ?

Ralph650, Jun 13, 2017
  3. GaryL-CTO Win User
    Windows 7 Ultimate includes DirectAccess. Will Windows 10 Pro keep it active?

My company is not big enough to justify the cost of Software Assurance. We upgraded a laptop from Win7 Pro to Ultimate, SPECIFICALLY for DirectAccess as the least expensive way to get it for a single machine. With DirectAccess deprecated in the upgrade
    it means that the laptop will be staying as Windows 7 Ultimate and NOT losing a valuable feature to the "free" Win10Pro upgrade. More is less.

GaryL-CTO, Jun 13, 2017
Thema:

Why Microsoft is Deprecating Network Performance Features KB4014193

1. Why Microsoft is Deprecating Network Performance Features KB4014193 - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Deprecating

2. Windows Server 2022 Features removed or deprecated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2022 Features removed or deprecated: [ATTACH]Windows Server is a network of operating systems used by organizations for a customizable network of their own. In the 2022 version of Windows Server, we see Microsoft making big strides, especially in the areas of security and user data protection, but this is also...
  3. List of Features to be Deprecated or Removed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    List of Features to be Deprecated or Removed in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to mention the list of features that will be deprecated or removed in the much-awaited Windows 11 OS. Windows 11 is set to release soon and will be available for free Upgrade. You can expect a lot of new features and enhancements in...
  4. These are the deprecated and removed features of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    These are the deprecated and removed features of Windows 11: Windows 11 will be released later this year. Windows 10 users may upgrade to the new system for free, provided that the device meets all system requirements, or they may stay on Windows 10, which continues to be supported until 2025. As is the case with many feature updates...
  5. Why was HTA deprecated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why was HTA deprecated: I still make my apps using HTA since I don't have Visual Studio I only have 8 GB remaining and VS is 20 GB which is like half my original amount of space but why was it deprecated. Is there any specific reason or was it just old and Microsoft decided to deprecate it....
  6. Why is windows so broken and deprecated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows so broken and deprecated: Permission issues, had a bluescreen this morning trying to delete a folder on my desktop. Everything is messy, junky, unstable, restricted. Who the hell work on windows? What are they doing all day? I'd be ashamed to work for Microsoft under the windows branch. Can...
  7. Windows Server 2019 Removed & Deprecated features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019 Removed & Deprecated features: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Just like Windows 10 for consumers, Microsoft keeps building new features and functionality for its server editions. Apart from adding, functions are also removed and deprecated. Here is a list of Windows 10 Server 2019 Removed & Deprecated features Windows...
  8. Windows Server 2019: removed and deprecated features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019: removed and deprecated features: Every new Windows 10 or Windows Server release makes changes to existing features. Some of these features are removed entirely from new versions of the operating systems, others may be deprecated. Deprecation means that the feature remains available in the release but is not...
  9. Is Microsoft deprecating the People feature in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Microsoft deprecating the People feature in Windows 10?: Microsoft introduced a feature that it called My People back in 2017 in Insider Builds of the then-upcoming Fall Creators Update feature update for Windows 10. Windows 10 users could pin contacts to the Windows 10 taskbar for quick access to these contacts; communication...
  10. Deprecated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deprecated: Deprecated - please delete 36590