Windows 10: why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date

Discus and support why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi , Have some Query. For us to scan window server missing patches we can install Microsoft MBSA Analyzer & download the latest wsusscn2.cab, to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JingXianTan, Jul 11, 2018.

1. why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date

Hi ,

Have some Query.

For us to scan window server missing patches we can install Microsoft MBSA Analyzer & download the latest wsusscn2.cab,

to perform a scan and check for missing patches.

Anyone have ideal on why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date?

Example microsoft release the wsusscn2.cab on 21 june 2018, after few days or 1 week they will release the 11 July 2018 wsusscn2.cab file.

Any specify reason?

Thanks & Regards

Jing

:)

JingXianTan, Jul 11, 2018
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Dates set for Windows Vista releases

Microsoft has released a list of dates for all major releases of Windows Vista, including the release date next year:

-Beta 2: December 2nd 2005
    -RC 0: April 19th 2006
    -RC 1: June 28th 2006
    -RTM (Release to Manufacturing, also known as "going gold"): August 6th 2006
    -Release date: November 15th 2006

It will be interesting to see if Microsoft will make all these dates, but that would be a Microsoft first.

All the details at TweakPC (de).

Darksaber, Jul 11, 2018
  4. coregamer Win User

why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date

Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?

How do I please delete these files in the red? They downloaded, but I can´t find them on the HDD
    why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date [​IMG]

coregamer, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date

1. why microsoft release wsusscn2.cab on different date - Similar Threads - why microsoft release

2. wsusscn2.cab for the month of May-2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsusscn2.cab for the month of May-2023: HI ,When the new wsusscn2.cab will be released for the month of May-2023. Still the old wsusscn2.cab is available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=76054Regards,Asim...
  3. wsusscn2.cab for the month of May-2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wsusscn2.cab for the month of May-2023: HI ,When the new wsusscn2.cab will be released for the month of May-2023. Still the old wsusscn2.cab is available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=76054Regards,Asim...
  4. wsusscn2.cab for the month of May-2023

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WSUSSCN2.CAB Digital Signature issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WSUSSCN2.CAB Digital Signature issue: I have several desktops that are completely offline due to requirements. I utilize WSUSSCN2.CAB to verify which patches are needed for a given month and verify patch compliance upon patch completion. I utilize scripts that query the CAB to produce the results. Now I...
  6. 1909 Release date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1909 Release date: Plz if someone knows the most probable release date of Windows 10 version 1909 to public. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1909-release-date/2fa19139-bc79-4776-9a5a-2dcad6e692be
  7. Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Offline Scan file (Wsusscn2.cab) download: [ATTACH] The Windows Update Offline Scan file – Wsusscn2.cab is available for download at the Microsoft website. A version 2 of this file was released last year. As part of the shift, users need to update any scanning solution which makes [...] This post Windows Update...
  8. Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program PortUp.exe downloaded wsusscn2.cab for me-how can I delete it?: How do I please delete these files in the red? They downloaded, but I can´t find them on the HDD [img] 26217
  9. Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's latest target release date for Office 16:...: Microsoft is aiming to deliver its next-generation Office 16 client and server applications in the second half of calendar 2015. [img] General Manager of Office and Office 365 Marketing Julia White shared the latest release dates during a session at Tech Ed Barcelona on...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. فایل wsusscn2.cab