Windows 10: why my account not active no more

Discus and support why my account not active no more in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This computer is configured to require a password in order to start up. Please enter the startup password below. 60128 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jessicabradley2, Aug 12, 2016.

1. why my account not active no more

This computer is configured to require a password in order to start up. Please enter the startup password below.

:)

jessicabradley2, Aug 12, 2016

2. Lost activation after refresh

No activation and more than 48h waiting, my Microsoft account shows 2 devices, probably thats why its blocking my activation =(, need some answers here

DavidAlferes, Aug 12, 2016
  3. No Not Win User
    Is there a way to perform a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on a computer that originally shipped with Windows 10 Home?

This results in a clean copy of Windows 10 Home. The requirement is an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. This procedure does not address that point.

I too need to upgrade to Pro from Home. I tried an installation with a full version DVD installation of Pro. It results in the installation of Home.

How does one actually end up with Pro on the computer?

No Not, Aug 12, 2016
  4. Barman58 Win User

why my account not active no more

Please provide full details, when this started, what happened, what you were dong at the time, This could be a glitch with windows or some type of ransomware, or other malware

Barman58, Aug 13, 2016
  5. Well I was going check my account for a job on Friday on that when something came on the screen and said something about call a number because my account was expire and when I got on Saturday that's when the message pop up on the screen.

jessicabradley2, Aug 13, 2016
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Like this?

It's a scam and your system is infected.
    What is the exact telephone number, so we can send you to the correct site with removal instructions?

why my account not active no more [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 13, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    I mean the number shown here:

Cliff S, Aug 13, 2016
  8. why my account not active no more

No it pop up jus like I send u it say put a password to startup

9. No it don't have number that show up it jus say that lil message and say put a password

10. Cliff S New Member
    It didn't show like this?
    This is the latest scam making the rounds.
    [youtube]OOcc94EPONw[/youtube]

Cliff S, Aug 13, 2016
  11. No it show up like this.. this computer is configured to require a password in order to start up..please enter the startup password below. Press ok or restart but my mouse aint working.

12. Cliff S New Member
    Oh!!! A start up password. It sounds like something got changed in your BIOS security, I'm not sure what it's called. @Barman58, you know what I mean don't you.
    Perhaps you can better explain.

Enable BIOS Passwords for Extra Security | PCWorld

Cliff S, Aug 13, 2016
  13. why my account not active no more

Ok when I was tryn to go to my account that's when the message pop up talking bout call a 877 number to see wat was going on and she was telling me it got too many people got in my laptop stealing my information and stuff and I got too many ip addresses in there and my account was expire

14. I had to call this number n talk to a lady and she was like the only way I can use my laptop again if I pay 199.00 for a year or 299.00 for two years or 399.00 for three years and unlimited support system 877 7579749

15. Cliff S New Member
    Definitely an infection with Tech Support Scam.
    But I can't find anything with that phone number.

Cliff S, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

why my account not active no more

1. why my account not active no more - Similar Threads - why account active

2. Why is my microsoft account showing need activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microsoft account showing need activation?: Why is my Microsoft account showing needs activation? How can I get my Microsoft word activated?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-microsoft-account-showing-need/f3f22be4-dcf9-46c0-84cb-e2f1ee715cc0
  3. Why is my microsoft account showing need activation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my microsoft account showing need activation?: Why is my Microsoft account showing needs activation? How can I get my Microsoft word activated?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-microsoft-account-showing-need/f3f22be4-dcf9-46c0-84cb-e2f1ee715cc0
  4. Why online account is considered more secure than local?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why online account is considered more secure than local?: Hi, can anyone explain me why cloud account is considered more safe than local account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-online-account-is-considered-more-secure-than/4f0dbf02-9f13-42bd-8bcb-8af69867cacc
  5. Why online account is considered more secure than local?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why online account is considered more secure than local?: Hi, can anyone explain me why cloud account is considered more safe than local account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-online-account-is-considered-more-secure-than/4f0dbf02-9f13-42bd-8bcb-8af69867cacc
  6. Why online account is considered more secure than local?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account to activate it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account to activate it?: I have the apps downloaded on my laptop and it says I need to sign in to activate the product. I try to sign in but the screen won't load and then it says "sorry we are having some temporary server issues". I've been trying to activate my apps for 2 days now and I am...
  8. activate my account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate my account: I keep trying to activate my account, but it says I have reached my limit. I have deleted computers, from what I can tell, so how do I get this problem fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-my-account/948f19bf-ba9f-48b8-9c94-b1bed4b16498"
  9. Why is Windows becoming more and more unreliable?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows becoming more and more unreliable?: That may seem like an odd title for a question post, but I'm serious. Windows self updates quite often, sometimes several times per week, most of these updates seem to require a reboot which means that the OS becomes unavailable for a period while it shuts down and...
  10. Why is my windows activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my windows activated?: Hi guys, I'm a long time arch linux user ( > 2 years ) and I recently installed windows 10 trial on a separate partition to try it out. My computer hasn't had a windows OS for over 3 years now, yet when I looked at the activation status of my OS, it said it was activated...