Windows 10: Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...

Discus and support Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My WIFI is working well but why my laptop becames like this? The other ideas is not working for me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alyssa Fontanilla, May 15, 2024.

1. Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...

My WIFI is working well but why my laptop becames like this? The other ideas is not working for me.

:)

Alyssa Fontanilla, May 15, 2024
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, May 15, 2024
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 15, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...

n-ster, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...

1. Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to... - Similar Threads - Why laptop still

2. Hi, i need help for my laptop because the screen doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i need help for my laptop because the screen doesn't work properly.: So at first the screen was perfect fine, it worked fine but now im starting to have some issues.My screen sometimes it goes slowly white and it does shows some lines or it just changes every color to the laptop and shows those lines again. At this time the laptop doesn't let...
  3. Hi, i need help for my laptop because the screen doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, i need help for my laptop because the screen doesn't work properly.: So at first the screen was perfect fine, it worked fine but now im starting to have some issues.My screen sometimes it goes slowly white and it does shows some lines or it just changes every color to the laptop and shows those lines again. At this time the laptop doesn't let...
  4. Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...: My WIFI is working well but why my laptop becames like this? The other ideas is not working for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-is-still-in-working-on-updates-i/5e1a2ae7-f132-43d5-9c41-2e742c6a89b7
  5. Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...

Why my laptop is still in "working on updates"? I need help because my laptop starts to...: My WIFI is working well but why my laptop becames like this? The other ideas is not working for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-is-still-in-working-on-updates-i/5e1a2ae7-f132-43d5-9c41-2e742c6a89b7
  6. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  7. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  8. I need help with my laptop

9. I need help with my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my laptop.: The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else. But every time i started it up two cmds popped up one behind the other, then I decided to reset my laptop with a clean reset, and when I did a cmd popped up in the middle of...
  10. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my laptop: Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a clean with fresh start, but now everytime I press the letter “T” it restarts automatically, does anybody know how to fix that or...