Windows 10: Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?

Discus and support Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day guys.I have a question ,about pc startup.When my pc was just built ,it was starting up in around 3-6 second ,but now it takes around 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markmarkoff, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?

Good day guys.I have a question ,about pc startup.When my pc was just built ,it was starting up in around 3-6 second ,but now it takes around 25 seconds.Any ideas what causes this problem?If yes , please help me ,I will be grateful.

:)

markmarkoff, Dec 9, 2023
  2. alexncfc Win User

Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

Safe mode unfortunately actually seemed to take even longer to start. I can't put my finger on this. Oh by the way, you nkow when you suggested using the MSCONFIG tool and pressing "Disable All" on the non-Microsoft services? I forgot to take a screenshot of these (for my own reference) before disabling them all, would it be fair to assume that they were all enabled beforehand? (just so I know that clicking on "Enable All" should be fine)

Here are the screenshots from HD Sentinel:

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? 277375d1588538174t-windows-10-boot-suddenly-lot-slower-diskperf.jpg

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? 277376d1588538174t-windows-10-boot-suddenly-lot-slower-overview.jpg

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? 277377d1588538174t-windows-10-boot-suddenly-lot-slower-smart.jpg

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? 277378d1588538174t-windows-10-boot-suddenly-lot-slower-temp.jpg

Thanks for your help.

alexncfc, Dec 9, 2023
  3. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 9, 2023
  4. alexncfc Win User

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?

Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? 277373d1588536258t-windows-10-boot-suddenly-lot-slower-taskman.jpg

alexncfc, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?

1. Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was? - Similar Threads - Why started booting

2. Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?: Good day guys.I have a question ,about pc startup.When my pc was just built ,it was starting up in around 3-6 second ,but now it takes around 25 seconds.Any ideas what causes this problem?If yes , please help me ,I will be grateful....
  3. Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my pc started booting up a lot slower than it was?: Good day guys.I have a question ,about pc startup.When my pc was just built ,it was starting up in around 3-6 second ,but now it takes around 25 seconds.Any ideas what causes this problem?If yes , please help me ,I will be grateful....
  4. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Started being slower startup slower than usual: Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the logo should be there max 1 second, now its 30 seconds, when I get to screen where I log in everything works normal, I noticed...
  5. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Started being slower startup slower than usual: Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the logo should be there max 1 second, now its 30 seconds, when I get to screen where I log in everything works normal, I noticed...
  6. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

7. PC Booting up slower than usual

PC Booting up slower than usual: So this happened 3 days ago suddenly, The PC starts up, I see the blue windows logo with spinning dots, Then the video output goes out for a second, Then I see just the spinning dots and the blue windows logo is not there, then it takes 10-20min to boot up, which is not...
  8. HELP!!! UEFI boot is slower than legacy boot

HELP!!! UEFI boot is slower than legacy boot: HELP!!! UEFI boot is slower than legacy boot I had freshly installed windows 10 in my hp 15-be020tu notebook . Before installing iso in uefi mode ,i had install windows 10 in legacy mode and that was atleast booting a bit faster and apps were working faster . But when i...
  9. Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot suddenly a lot slower: Wondering if someone can help me out with this, ever since I've had Windows 10 on my machine (whatever version/build) the startup speed has always been really good, whether it's from a restart or using the "Fast startup" after shutdown (which is even faster) It's on an SSD...
  10. HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...: My HP Desktop has been a lot slower than it usually is. I don't know if it has to do with the latest update or patches or what it is. But when I first wake it up and enter my password to unlock it, it's slow clicking on the lock screen to enter the PIN code. Once I am in, the...