Windows 10: why my system is not updating

Discus and support why my system is not updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my system is not updating ,wha should i do for that????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rakeshb r1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. why my system is not updating

my system is not updating ,wha should i do for that????

:)

rakeshb r1, Aug 27, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why my system is not updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 27, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 27, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

why my system is not updating

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

why my system is not updating

1. why my system is not updating - Similar Threads - why system updating

2. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my system being hacked: After restoring my computer yesterday, the laptop worked fine until I went to bed. in the morning then I turned it on it had this message STOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED who is hacking my laptop? when it was working it will no longer go into safe mode or my mode just showing this...
  3. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my system being hacked: After restoring my computer yesterday, the laptop worked fine until I went to bed. in the morning then I turned it on it had this message STOP CRITICAL PROCESS DIED who is hacking my laptop? when it was working it will no longer go into safe mode or my mode just showing this...
  4. Why is my system being hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  6. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  7. why my system slow down

8. Why my system is not getting rebooted or restarted after the firmware updates

Why my system is not getting rebooted or restarted after the firmware updates: My system windows 11 dell i5 Automatically started firmware updation.... And it is continuously happening. It is not getting rebooted..... Can any please tell me wht to do as nxt step...
  9. Why is Update KB4497165 pending on my system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Update KB4497165 pending on my system?: My Windows update lists this as 2020-01 Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4497165 It says it is pending download since 10:33am today. Why should I allow it to download an update from JANUARY 2020?? Why is Microsoft pushing such an old update out?...
  10. Why do Windows 10 updates screw up my system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do Windows 10 updates screw up my system?: Got a new PC for Xmas. Unfortunately it came with Windows 10. Seemed okay at first but then it updated... I can no longer: - use quiet mode for some reason (wtf!?) - use a second monitor (wtf was in the update to stop me from doing this!?) - find any of the files that I...