Windows 10: why so slow?

Discus and support why so slow? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have a brand new computer with windows 10 installed and it took over 12 hours to download a 100MB file, plus it cannot stream. Its like I'm on a dial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by alshean, Jun 8, 2016.

1. alshean Win User

why so slow?

i have a brand new computer with windows 10 installed and it took over 12 hours to download a 100MB file, plus it cannot stream. Its like I'm on a dial up connection, except at adsl2 prices. Its incredibly frustrating and clearly the reason why apple always comes out on top. Can anyone help me out on how to get my computer to run like a normal computer?

:)

alshean, Jun 8, 2016

2. why it is so bulky

n900: 181 grams

111 x 60 x 17.6 mm

iPhone4: 136grams

114 x 59 x 9.4 mm

that extra 45 grams you speak of do everything else that the iphone 4, in its infinate magical wizdom still cannot. and the n900 is almost 9 months older in technology release-wise...so it should be behind the elppa unit, but still smokes in in so many
    ways it is not even funny.

you really dont need "apps" when your MID (mobile internet device) actaully can go to a webpage and do what you need to.

the apps that are made for this unit are functional...a treat...something cool....not made by necessity because of inhibitant due to its parent saying "no"

hope that helps.

ceroberts75, Jun 8, 2016
  3. Rajk---01 Win User
    why it is so bulky

What kind of Question is this ? Please get in touch with the Design Team and the Manufacturer of the Phone...We all are here on this forum only after the baby is born :smileyvery-happy: (After the Phone is Already Created) It is not a Idea's welcome kind
    of a place, on how to make this baby happen. that we all are here... :smileyvery-happy:

Rajk---01, Jun 8, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

why so slow?

Hi. A complete system specification would be handy. Please see this guide. It could be a number of factors and until we get your info we can't really help you in any meaningful way.

I would point out that 4gb of memory is rather low in this day and age.

swarfega, Jun 8, 2016
  5. go online and type speedtest.net

and give us the results

gijoetech1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

why so slow?

1. why so slow? - Similar Threads - why slow

2. Why is my processor running so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my processor running so slow?: My processor is running at 0.2 ghz when the base says 2.5 ghz. I have updated drivers, windows updates and ran a HP stess test The stress test said I passed yet I never saw it go past .2 ghz while the test was prefrmed. Could it be a windows 11 patch or update bug?...
  3. Why is my processor running so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my processor running so slow?: My processor is running at 0.2 ghz when the base says 2.5 ghz. I have updated drivers, windows updates and ran a HP stess test The stress test said I passed yet I never saw it go past .2 ghz while the test was prefrmed. Could it be a windows 11 patch or update bug?...
  4. Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?: This problem popped up a few weeks ago, and seeing as it hasn't gone away on its own, I figured it's probably time to ask for help.My laptop has been running slower than usual lately, and I don't know why. When it's awake and I'm using it, anything I'm doing moving the mouse,...
  5. Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?

Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?: This problem popped up a few weeks ago, and seeing as it hasn't gone away on its own, I figured it's probably time to ask for help.My laptop has been running slower than usual lately, and I don't know why. When it's awake and I'm using it, anything I'm doing moving the mouse,...
  6. Why is my computer slow and still running even when asleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  8. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  9. Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update: I have updated my QuickBooks enterprise to the latest version but now my QuickBooks Desktop enterprise running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!!...
  10. Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update

Why my quickbooks enterprise running slow after update: I have updated my QuickBooks enterprise to the latest version but now my QuickBooks Desktop enterprise running very slow. How do I solve it? Please help!!...