Windows 10: Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

Discus and support Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the systen was clean installed in Jan. No troubles really noticed since with cortana off, stupid me thinging shed be cool to try, turned her on never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ms plzfixit, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

the systen was clean installed in Jan. No troubles really noticed since with cortana off, stupid me thinging shed be cool to try, turned her on never really using her anything more than typing in search bar as i would have with out her that was some time around 3/20 , On 3/24 i got what shows up as a critical or crucial update, around that time i started having load time issues with pages containing alot of multi media on them and videos stopped buffering they way they normally would have run defender, malwarebytes, ccleaner, and cleaned all cookies and catch and browser history to no avail, also have gone back to the backup in recovery settings from 3/11 and still there, also reset all modems. doesnt seem to be the actual connection signals tho, none of the other devices have any issue there, not even the other 10 running on the network. Aside from going full clean install again im at a loss, anybody have suggestions? Even the antique vista is loading all pages in less than a minute, and always keeps pace streaming.

:)

ms plzfixit, Apr 1, 2016

2. Why has my implementation of Cortana gotten worse rather than better with use?

Hi Mickey,

In order to assist you properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10 operating system? To get this info, type
      winver in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Does Cortana behave the same way when using other profiles? Please see the link below and refer to
      Create a new local user administrator account for the steps
    • Does the issue happen on specifics apps or on all apps?
    • Does it also happen on modern apps (Ex. OneNote app) or desktop apps (Ex.
      OneNote 2016)?

While waiting for your response, please check the link below for some things that you can perform if you are having problems with Cortana:

Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana.

Important: If you are going to reset your PC be sure to back up your files first. Please see
    Andre Da Costa's article below for more details:

How to manually backup and restore your files

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Why has my implementation of Cortana gotten worse rather than better with use?

Thanks for getting back to me quickly about this.

I have two audio devices, a Realtek HDD that uses ports on my tower and a Lenovo that uses the microphone built into my display through a USB cable connected to the tower. Both were using the default Microsoft HDD driivers. I tried upgrading the Lenovo driver
    through Control Panel and was told the latest driver is already installed. There seems to be no driver available online. For the Realtek, I have a very old audio driver from the Dell website, but it's for Windows 7. I hadn't installed it in Windows 10, but
    I just tried that and shall see whether it makes a difference.

I also checked my settings thoroughly as, for some reason, speech recognition was launching at startup. I always click the X to close the speech recognition window as soon as Windows has finished starting, but now I also disabled speech recognition launching
    at by unchecking the appropriate checkbox.

Those potential solutions are all reaching for things. Please let me know whether you have other ideas.

MickeyLater, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

1. Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse - Similar Threads - Why sudden issues

2. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  3. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  4. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half: I am not very tech savvy to start this off. Recently my pc has been all out of sorts. I mainly use this pc to play a singular game. It started by crashing my discord multiple times in a night. Then it went to I would have to restart my pc if I ever wanted to launch new apps....
  5. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half: I am not very tech savvy to start this off. Recently my pc has been all out of sorts. I mainly use this pc to play a singular game. It started by crashing my discord multiple times in a night. Then it went to I would have to restart my pc if I ever wanted to launch new apps....
  6. My PC has progressive gotten worse over the last week and half

7. Video Conferencing Buffering Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Conferencing Buffering Issues: When using Teams and Zoom I get buffering issues I can speak for 10 seconds then the screen freezes for a second, then iI can speak/listen again for another 10 seconds and so it repeats itself. I have tried the following:Replacing the broadband hubRe-installing TeamsClearing...
  8. Has Microsoft Support gotten worse? do these "technicians even have any qualifications?"...

Has Microsoft Support gotten worse? do these "technicians even have any qualifications?"...: so i had a slightly complacated issue with windows 10. granted it was not the easiest thing to fix. i work with windows every day at a computer repair shop however it was the weekend and i did not want to bother my boss about this issue. so i thought i would contact Microsoft...
  9. My issue got worse!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My issue got worse!: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljmz23/issues_when_starting_up_from_hibernating/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share So I made that post and thought it was fixed because for few days it acted normal when I wake it from hibernation. This time it stayed black...
  10. Just updated to 1909 and my audio quality has gotten worse.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just updated to 1909 and my audio quality has gotten worse.: I've been troubleshooting for the past hour, with no solution. No luck with drivers/audio settings. Any recommendations are appreciated. submitted by /u/127305 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efzb2c/just_updated_to_1909_and_my_audio_quality_has/