Windows 10: Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

Discus and support Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the systen was clean installed in Jan. No troubles really noticed since with cortana off, stupid me thinging shed be cool to try, turned her on never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ms plzfixit, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

the systen was clean installed in Jan. No troubles really noticed since with cortana off, stupid me thinging shed be cool to try, turned her on never really using her anything more than typing in search bar as i would have with out her that was some time around 3/20 , On 3/24 i got what shows up as a critical or crucial update, around that time i started having load time issues with pages containing alot of multi media on them and videos stopped buffering they way they normally would have run defender, malwarebytes, ccleaner, and cleaned all cookies and catch and browser history to no avail, also have gone back to the backup in recovery settings from 3/11 and still there, also reset all modems. doesnt seem to be the actual connection signals tho, none of the other devices have any issue there, not even the other 10 running on the network. Aside from going full clean install again im at a loss, anybody have suggestions? Even the antique vista is loading all pages in less than a minute, and always keeps pace streaming.

:)

ms plzfixit, Apr 1, 2016

2. Why has my implementation of Cortana gotten worse rather than better with use?

Hi Mickey,

In order to assist you properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10 operating system? To get this info, type
      winver in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Does Cortana behave the same way when using other profiles? Please see the link below and refer to
      Create a new local user administrator account for the steps
    • Does the issue happen on specifics apps or on all apps?
    • Does it also happen on modern apps (Ex. OneNote app) or desktop apps (Ex.
      OneNote 2016)?

While waiting for your response, please check the link below for some things that you can perform if you are having problems with Cortana:

Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana.

Important: If you are going to reset your PC be sure to back up your files first. Please see
    Andre Da Costa's article below for more details:

How to manually backup and restore your files

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Why has my implementation of Cortana gotten worse rather than better with use?

Thanks for getting back to me quickly about this.

I have two audio devices, a Realtek HDD that uses ports on my tower and a Lenovo that uses the microphone built into my display through a USB cable connected to the tower. Both were using the default Microsoft HDD driivers. I tried upgrading the Lenovo driver
    through Control Panel and was told the latest driver is already installed. There seems to be no driver available online. For the Realtek, I have a very old audio driver from the Dell website, but it's for Windows 7. I hadn't installed it in Windows 10, but
    I just tried that and shall see whether it makes a difference.

I also checked my settings thoroughly as, for some reason, speech recognition was launching at startup. I always click the X to close the speech recognition window as soon as Windows has finished starting, but now I also disabled speech recognition launching
    at by unchecking the appropriate checkbox.

Those potential solutions are all reaching for things. Please let me know whether you have other ideas.

MickeyLater, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse

1. Why sudden issues buffering and loading, gotten worse - Similar Threads - Why sudden issues

2. Buffering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buffering: I've been experiencing the buffer effect on most video formats. Interrupts the signal and causes havoc on a computers data banks, or so to speak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buffering/a43c3b4d-3ce8-41b4-ad79-3e26c61ed4fe
  3. Sudden issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden issues: My PC has been having issues since Saturday or Sunday. Before this I never had any of these issues so they are all new. Unfortunately I can't say this is because of a windows update, I checked via powershell and found that the last update was on the 12th of October. Firstly...
  4. Sound Card Buffer (?) Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Card Buffer (?) Issue: I have a weird issue with my sound card. Whenever it starts playing audio when nothing was playing before, it takes a second before starting up, then it suddenly plays a very loud popping noise followed by the rest of the audio. Switching to another audio source when the...
  5. Suddenly, everything loads slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Suddenly, everything loads slowly: Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1803 As of today, I am finding that every program I have loads much more slowly than before. This includes operating system objects such as the Project menu, as well as 3rd party software. For example: Windows-P to open the Project menu now...
  6. Suddenly, everything loads slowly

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly, everything loads slowly: Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1803 As of today, I am finding that every program I have loads much more slowly than before. This includes operating system objects such as the Project menu, as well as 3rd party software. For example: Windows-P to open the Project menu now...
  7. Videos is Buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos is Buffering: Everything was OK but suddenly my video in Edge started constantly buffering or playing in a slow motion. I restarted the PC or tied to do something with GPU or software but it didn’t help. Why does this issue come up and how to fix it?...
  8. Haven't gotten windows updates in years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Haven't gotten windows updates in years: Hello, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Just a warning, I really don't know too much about computers. I'm posting this because my parents really don't know how to get around a computer at all. Okay with that aside I'm gonna get to the...
  9. Page loading seems to be getting worse on all platforms...

in Browsers and Email
    Page loading seems to be getting worse on all platforms...: Hi All, Is this just me or is this getting to be a real PITA? Over the past two years (I've been using the web for a many years) I've been noticing increasing difficulty in getting pages to load quickly and without lockups/hangs. This is happening very frequently for...
  10. Everything in laptop has suddenly gotten smaller in zoom size

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything in laptop has suddenly gotten smaller in zoom size: (I uploaded all 6 of my screenshots on Flickr to make it easier to share/view) Windows 10 Problem | Flickr Ok so I turned on my laptop like normal a few days ago, and I noticed everything on my laptop is smaller. (I explain in detail in the next paragraph) I tried...