Windows 10: Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop?

Discus and support Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, today I downladed the game and when I try to play it it just appears some random screen with a car with glitchy graphics and I'm pretty sure my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apocalypse303, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop?

Hello, today I downladed the game and when I try to play it it just appears some random screen with a car with glitchy graphics and I'm pretty sure my laptop is more than capable of running the game.

The specs are the following:

Intel core i5-2520M 2.5 with turbo boost up to 3.2

8 gb DDR3 RAM @1600

Nvidia discrete graphics with 1gb of dedicated memory (all drivers updated)

This is what happens when I open the game, thanks in advance

Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop? 1dfbeede-8d06-48af-8309-7e0965144aa8?upload=true.png

:)

Apocalypse303, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Asphalt 8 AIrborne Problem

Hi Khalil,

An incorrect in-game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you can't control the cars in Asphalt 8 using the keyboard. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the keyboard to control cars on Asphalt 8 before?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app using this link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop?

How to install League of Legends on Windows 10; I can install but it won't run

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to try running the game as administrator by following the steps below and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on the installed game icon.

2. Select 'run as administrator".

If that doesn't help, try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check again.

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select the appropriate operating system from the drop down list.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Should you continue to face the issue, I would suggest you to contact League of Legend Support for further assistance, they will be better suited to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Hope this helps.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop?

1. Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop? - Similar Threads - Why Asphalt Legends

2. Can "Asphalt 9: Legends" Run on my PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can "Asphalt 9: Legends" Run on my PC?: Hello,I want to know that, Can my PC run Asphalt 9: Legends?It has an Intel Core i5 5th Gen @ 2.20 GHz Turbo Boost upto 2.70 GHz With 4 GB Ram, And Intel HD Graphics 5500.So, Will my PC able to run Asphalt 9: Legends?...
  3. asphalt 9 legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 legends: i downloaded asphalt 9 legends from microsoft store and when i open it it shows the gameloft symbol but it goes in just seconds so how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends/754e253e-4c12-46e5-ad08-d23db3e83119
  4. Asphalt 9: Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends: Today I installed Asphalt 9 : Legends. When I opened it, it showed ferrari car logo and loading. For minimum 30 min it was loading. It reinstalled it 5 times but still it is like that always loading... PS: In task manager it is showing runtime broker and under that it is...
  5. Can't install Asphalt 9 : legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Asphalt 9 : legends: [ATTACH] First day it starts to download perfectly and then i paused it and next i continued but it throws this error message. My windows OS is updated. I checked....
  6. Asphalt 9: legends gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: legends gameplay: Hello guys, I Installed Asphalt 9 in my Windows 10 from Microsoft store. Once I enter the game, it says 'NO INTERNET CONNECTION, CHECK YOUR SERVER AND TRY AGAIN'. Even though i have a good internet connection, it says like this ! I ALSO RESET THE GAME, UNINSTALLED AND...
  7. Asphalt 9: Legends Change age

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9: Legends Change age: Hi, in the game Asphalt 9: Legends I entered the wrong age. I need to change it. I cannot find it to change it in the game, and also the other tips that I found on this community do not work . These do not work: Resetting the app is the best way to clear the app or game data....
  8. game Asphalt 9: Legends - change age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game Asphalt 9: Legends - change age: Hi, in the game Asphalt 9: Legends I entered the wrong age. I need to change it. I cannot find it to change it in the game, and also the other tips that I found on this community do not work . These do not work: Resetting the app is the best way to clear the app or game data....
  9. Asphalt 9: Legends lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends lags: It lags while playing and even I decreased all the graphics settings but the Same problem.. I updated all drivers not leaving a single one but no good results. My Pc Specs 4GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Intel Core i5 (4 cores) Windows 10 (2018)...
  10. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 wont open

2. asphalt 9 wont play

3. why wont asphalt 9 work

4. will asphalt 9 play on r4 grafix laptop,
  5. why cant i open asphalt 9,
  6. why aspahalt 9 wont opening,
  7. unable to play asphalt 9 on open wifi,
  8. why asphalt 9 not working,
  9. asphalt 9 legends wont open,
  10. why wont asphalt 9 legends work with my os,
  11. asphalt 9 legends wont start,