Windows 10: Why the Windows 10 Start screen is slowly growing on me

Discus and support Why the Windows 10 Start screen is slowly growing on me in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Read more: Why the Windows 10 Start screen is slowly growing on me | ZDNet Sorry, not to me. I just put up with it. As to who should have what OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Why the Windows 10 Start screen is slowly growing on me

Sorry, not to me. I just put up with it.

As to who should have what OS is totally irrelevant and purely subjective.
    Who cares ?
    If one wants Win 7, then Windows 7 it is.
    There are about 250 million active XP users as of April 2015. They don't give a red cent how heavenly wonderful Windows 10 is. Microsoft has stopped XP support ( both security updates and technical support ) since April 8th, 2014, and they are still using their XPs.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Why the Windows 10 Start screen is slowly growing on me

1. Why the Windows 10 Start screen is slowly growing on me - Similar Threads - Why Start screen

2. Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows 10 running slowly in my pc?: I have a Windows 10 and tell me why is this window working very slowly. i am very worried about it because I am doing a lot of work in digital marketing and I am facing lots of problems....
  3. Chrome starts slowly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome starts slowly: Hello, Recently my Google Chrome browser has begun taking a few seconds to start up. I believe the problem started with a recent Windows Update. I think it was the following update, but I am not sure: KB5003173. Before the update Chrome took maybe 2 seconds to start the first...
  4. Window 10 suddenly started running very slowly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window 10 suddenly started running very slowly: Yesterday night windows suddenly started running very slowly. I have done a few things to try and sort it out, and it seems like it is now limited to things in windows explore. The menu takes a long time to come up when I right click a file, if I click rename it takes about...
  5. Windows 10 suddenly started running very slowly

Windows 10 suddenly started running very slowly: Yesterday night windows suddenly started running very slowly. I have done a few things to try and sort it out, and it seems like it is now limited to things in windows explore. The menu takes a long time to come up when I right click a file, if I click rename it takes about...
  6. why Slowly performance windows 10

why Slowly performance windows 10: hi, few days when running program.Hanging the operating system windows 10 but new install windows about 2 Month for example running Atmel Studio 7 hanging Is there a problem with the Windows 10 version? my windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Ver.1809 Os build:17763 install...
  7. Taskbar is growing-Can't resize with on-screen keyboard Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is growing-Can't resize with on-screen keyboard Windows 10: What's the on-screen keyboard gesture to "grab" the Taskbar on Windows 10? I can only increase it [accidentally], but can't decrease it without an external pointing device....
  8. Windows start very slowly

Windows start very slowly: About a month ago I had an update for Windows 10 and after that, the computer began to boot very slowly (it took him more than 30 minutes to go up and reach to the login screen) and sometimes the language changed to gibberish or strange symbols. After about a week, the...
  9. Why Windows 10 defender is installing very slowly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Windows 10 defender is installing very slowly?: I had been updating win 10 defender then it had started installing automatically but it is taking so much time for installation. plz let me know why this is happening? On the other hand I tried it again and again but nothing happened to the speed of installation....
  10. Windows 10 started working very slowly

Windows 10 started working very slowly: My PC started working very slowly all the time and with all the applications, including booting. I have Windows 1803 (OS Build 17134.167). I appreciate your help....